+ Reply to Thread
Page 4387 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 338738874287433743774385438643874388438943974437448748875387 ... LastLast
Results 43,861 to 43,870 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]I was surprised that we traded him. Probably wouldn't have happened if Mara was still alive. But, it was best for the team. I tell you what, our FA picks from last year are amazing..... Hixon, Hedge****.... wow. RD had a sweet hit on ST this week.
    [/quote]

Those were great great picks.....Hixon really stepped up, if Moss wants to know why he's not playing, just look at Hixon.

Veteran

Hixon and Hedge**** are awesome! I know Smith wasn't a free agent, but that kid is amazing, too. It seems that whenever Eli throws something his way or Hixon's way, it is an automatic catch. As for Carney, I'm with you guys, I hope he stays -- Tynes needs to go.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hixon and Hedge**** are awesome! I know Smith wasn't a free agent, but that kid is amazing, too. It seems that whenever Eli throws something his way or Hixon's way, it is an automatic catch. As for Carney, I'm with you guys, I hope he stays -- Tynes needs to go.
    [/quote]

Totally, Hixon comes to play! And Hedge totally knocks people over, I can't beleive he got cut from the Rams...now look how bad the Rams are....unbelievable!!

I'm also glad to see that Droughns is still on the team, that guy almost had a TD on PR or KR can't remember what play that is...

And he can easily fill in as RB if we need him although he's not as good as Earth Wind and Fire.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hixon and Hedge**** are awesome! I know Smith wasn't a free agent, but that kid is amazing, too. It seems that whenever Eli throws something his way or Hixon's way, it is an automatic catch. As for Carney, I'm with you guys, I hope he stays -- Tynes needs to go.
    [/quote]

Totally, Hixon comes to play! And Hedge totally knocks people over, I can't beleive he got cut from the Rams...now look how bad the Rams are....unbelievable!!

I'm also glad to see that Droughns is still on the team, that guy almost had a TD on PR or KR can't remember what play that is...

And he can easily fill in as RB if we need him although he's not as good as Earth Wind and Fire.
    [/quote]

Agreed. And if not Droughns, there's still Ware. I'd love to see what that kid can do. We are so deep at WR and RB, it's not even funny. I can't figure out how the Rams can let go of someone like Hedge****, either. It doesn't matter, if he would've stayed there, he never would've gotten a ring. I'm sure the Rams are kicking themselves over that one.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hixon and Hedge**** are awesome! I know Smith wasn't a free agent, but that kid is amazing, too. It seems that whenever Eli throws something his way or Hixon's way, it is an automatic catch. As for Carney, I'm with you guys, I hope he stays -- Tynes needs to go.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed. And if not Droughns, there's still Ware. I'd love to see what that kid can do. We are so deep at WR and RB, it's not even funny. I can't figure out how the Rams can let go of someone like Hedge****, either. It doesn't matter, if he would've stayed there, he never would've gotten a ring. I'm sure the Rams are kicking themselves over that one.
    [/quote]

Sometimes players just don't play well in some systems.

I'm not sure what system Moss can play in since he's not useful at all and can't stay healthy.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Sometimes players just don't play well in some systems.

I'm not sure what system Moss can play in since he's not useful at all and can't stay healthy.

[/quote]

That's true.... As for Moss, I honestly don't care if he plays or not.

Veteran

Hey how is everyone? I stayed away while the conversation was political. Lots of love for the giants, my spartans are doing well and the lions and tigers........damn I was in a good mood. Oh well. Hope all of you are good.

hey frute, welcome back. Don't worry about the politcs we are all family here.

[quote user="mjg407"]hey frute, welcome back. Don't worry about the politcs we are all family here.[/quote]</P>

Dude, I get up between 430 and 5 these days and you posted this post "45 mins ago"</P>

Were you just getting to bed at 130?!!!! </P>

I have to be in bed by 9 to get up when i do!</P>

</P>

YEAH GIANTS 3 and OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

(though against some real "winners"!!!)</P>

(gotta keep em honest)</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]hey frute, welcome back. Don't worry about the politcs we are all family here.[/quote]</p>

Dude, I get up between 430 and 5 these days and you posted this post "45 mins ago"</p>

Were you just getting to bed at 130?!!!! </p>

I have to be in bed by 9 to get up when i do!</p>

</p>

YEAH GIANTS 3 and OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

(though against some real "winners"!!!)</p>

(gotta keep em honest)</p>[/quote]

MJ's just crazy...

+ Reply to Thread