+ Reply to Thread
Page 4395 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 339538954295434543854393439443954396439744054445449548955395 ... LastLast
Results 43,941 to 43,950 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Looks like the Mets will take this game barring a major meltdown...
    [/quote]

Oooops....my bad.... [:P]

</P>

What is McCain thinking/doing???? He is not going to show up for the debates Friday night???!!!</P>

U of Miss spent 5 mill to get ready for this debate....I think that McCain has either lost his mind, or he is giving up. </P>

This is such a stupid move on his part??!!</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

Henry Paulson....do you really trust this guy...look at his background!</P>

He previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.</P>

[/quote]

Honestly, at this point, I really don't trust anyone on anything. Corruption is bad....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

They are putting a "think tank" of brains together, to pull this mess out of the tank.</P>

They are hoping to make the dems and repubs find some solutions, like they did after 9/11.</P>

Both Obama and McCain are being called back to Washington to meet with Bush.</P>

There has to be some brains, somewhere, that can unraffle this financial mess!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

What is McCain thinking/doing???? He is not going to show up for the debates Friday night???!!!</p>

U of Miss spent 5 mill to get ready for this debate....I think that McCain has either lost his mind, or he is giving up. </p>

This is such a stupid move on his part??!!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's a bad move on his part. We aren't stupid. It's 100% a political move, this is what gets me peeeved about McCain. He does and says the weirdest things....

Seriously, he just said our economics were SOUND 2 weeks ago and now he says the economy is that bad that he can't have a debate....seriously, come on!!!

So when he's President is he going to suspend his presidency at will whenever he pleases?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

Henry Paulson....do you really trust this guy...look at his background!</p>

He previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.</p>

[/quote]

Honestly, at this point, I really don't trust anyone on anything. Corruption is bad....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

They are putting a "think tank" of brains together, to pull this mess out of the tank.</p>

They are hoping to make the dems and repubs find some solutions, like they did after 9/11.</p>

Both Obama and McCain are being called back to Washington to meet with Bush.</p>

There has to be some brains, somewhere, that can unraffle this financial mess!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

JIM CRAMER!!!

All-Pro

McCain and Palin are getting pulverised now.</P>

Neither McCain nor Barack can do anything to help this financial mess that would prevent them from debating Friday.</P>

McCain is scared to debate because the ECONOMY will be the issue for which McCain is completely out to lunch.</P>

McCain ditched Letterman last night and Letterman ripped into him.</P>

Palin was interviewed by Couric and failed miserably...Couric actually kept asking her to name some of McCain's fiscal reforms he has pushed over 26 years...her answer..."I will come back and bring you some examples another time!"</P>

Some of my American friends have told me that there are many Republicans who sincerely dislike McCain and Palin and are going to let them hang in the wind.</P>

This financial crisis is a last gasp by a dying administration to steal from the American people.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

McCain and Palin are getting pulverised now.</P>

Neither McCain nor Barack can do anything to help this financial mess that would prevent them from debating Friday.</P>

McCain is scared to debate because the ECONOMY will be the issue for which McCain is completely out to lunch.</P>

McCain ditched Letterman last night and Letterman ripped into him.</P>

Palin was interviewed by Couric and failed miserably...Couric actually kept asking her to name some of McCain's fiscal reforms he has pushed over 26 years...her answer..."I will come back and bring you some examples another time!"</P>

Some of my American friends have told me that there are many Republicans who sincerely dislike McCain and Palin and are going to let them hang in the wind.</P>

This financial crisis is a last gasp by a dying administration to steal from the American people.</P>

[/quote]uhhh the debate on friday is on foreign policy..... not the economy. </P>

</P>

I got news for you my friend. If Wall goes down, so will the American Economy. Once that happens we will be bringing rest of the world with us. When Warren Buffet says this plane needs to go through, then I'm listening. Oh wait.... he did say that. </P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

McCain and Palin are getting pulverised now.</p>

Neither McCain nor Barack can do anything to help this financial mess that would prevent them from debating Friday.</p>

McCain is scared to debate because the ECONOMY will be the issue for which McCain is completely out to lunch.</p>

McCain ditched Letterman last night and Letterman ripped into him.</p>

Palin was interviewed by Couric and failed miserably...Couric actually kept asking her to name some of McCain's fiscal reforms he has pushed over 26 years...her answer..."I will come back and bring you some examples another time!"</p>

Some of my American friends have told me that there are many Republicans who sincerely dislike McCain and Palin and are going to let them hang in the wind.</p>

This financial crisis is a last gasp by a dying administration to steal from the American people.</p>[/quote]

I didn't realize that Palin was on Couric's show.

But Palin at least has been on two interviews so far. Where is Biden? I haven't yet seen Biden on any interviews (I could be wrong) where they asked him some hard questions..

The media has to play fair on both sides of the table.

Palin so far has been on Hannity, CNN and CBS.....(soft, hard, hard) questions respecitively.

I don't remember any Biden interview to date...

[quote user="Markroman"]

McCain and Palin are getting pulverised now.</p>

Neither McCain nor Barack can do anything to help this financial mess that would prevent them from debating Friday.</p>

McCain is scared to debate because the ECONOMY will be the issue for which McCain is completely out to lunch.</p>

McCain ditched Letterman last night and Letterman ripped into him.</p>

Palin was interviewed by Couric and failed miserably...Couric actually kept asking her to name some of McCain's fiscal reforms he has pushed over 26 years...her answer..."I will come back and bring you some examples another time!"</p>

Some of my American friends have told me that there are many Republicans who sincerely dislike McCain and Palin and are going to let them hang in the wind.</p>

This financial crisis is a last gasp by a dying administration to steal from the American people.</p>[/quote]

I didn't realize that Palin was on Couric's show.

But Palin at least has been on two interviews so far. Where is Biden? I haven't yet seen Biden on any interviews (I could be wrong) where they asked him some hard questions..

The media has to play fair on both sides of the table.

Palin so far has been on Hannity, CNN and CBS.....(soft, hard, hard) questions respecitively.

I don't remember any Biden interview to date...

[quote user="mjg407"]

If Wall goes down, so will the American Economy. Once that happens we will be bringing rest of the world with us.
    </p>[/quote]

This is true. Other nations can't be laughing at us, if we go down, so do they. The international markets are too intertwined at this point now. Everyone has to root for us to pull through this.

Warren is doing a very good thing with his $5 billion.

+ Reply to Thread