+ Reply to Thread
Page 4398 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 339838984298434843884396439743984399440044084448449848985398 ... LastLast
Results 43,971 to 43,980 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

We will need to rely on Russia???!!! YUCK!!!!!</p>

I would rather rely on China, all day long, than Russia!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes, until we have our new shuttle, we will need to hitch a ride with them Cosmonauts....I don't think it's a good idea...I really don't....

The X-13 or something like that was suppose to replace the shuttle by Lockheed but I hear it failed miserably....

All-Pro

During the height of the Cold War...Kruschev and Kennedy were agreeing upon a combined space program...both however, were out of the picture not much long after</P>

I think partnering up with Russia is a very good thing for alot of reasons.</P>

When one country goes it alone...you get more distrust.</P>

The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....

I love this thread

Bunch of TC haters in here

All-Pro

I have not seen Palin/Couric part 2 or 3 (????) but, I did hear people saying it gets worse.</P>

Jon Stewart completed blasted McCain yesterday and his travel schedule...noting they had a deal on the bailout UNTIL McCain showed up.</P>

By the way...as for Joe Biden...Stewart went after him a couple of nights ago as well.</P>

Here is the biggest issue for McCain...he was part of the Keating 5 on the S&amp;L scandal of the late 80s...while not found guilty of corruption he was found to have "poor judgement" in financial matters!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....
    [/quote]

Yeah..that was not good.............

Is there anyone else just dreading election day?

All-Pro

This US election is a soap opera.</P>

Katie Couric the lightweight of all lightweights actually takes down a VP candidate! Wow....</P>

I would say it is safe to guess...these are the most dysfunction team of presidential and vice presidential candidates since maybe Carter versus Ford....</P>

It is gettings o bad for Palin...they are referring to her as the Tonya Harding of politics in some circles!</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

This US election is a soap opera.</p>

Katie Couric the lightweight of all lightweights actually takes down a VP candidate! Wow....</p>

I would say it is safe to guess...these are the most dysfunction team of presidential and vice presidential candidates since maybe Carter versus Ford....</p>

It is gettings o bad for Palin...they are referring to her as the Tonya Harding of politics in some circles!</p>[/quote]

I was just thinking of this myself and we have very odd couples...

I don't want to offend or upset anyone but seriously if you look at both teams, they aren't very good.

Obama = not much experience, too much hope (ra ra, cheerleading), indecisive, rarely chooses yes/no, mainly "present".
    Biden = chance for brain anuerysm(sp?)

McCain = old, makes, says and does the weirdest things I can't comprehend, like cancelling David Letterman but then going to Couric, it's the same network fool, you don't think David will find out?

Palin = young, possibly quick learner but just not really the best VP choice out of the other choices,
    straight talk express but doesn't let hubby talk to Feds?? huh???

So there you have it folks, a no BS assessment of our next leader(s)....

All-Pro

To add further to the hilarity...you have creep Joe Leiberman riding posse with McCain.</P>

Of all the people on the Democrat and Republican side...this is the best they could come up with....????</P>

Jon Stewart said it best when he interviewed Bill Clinton..."Geez, Bill if you were running you would win by atleast 20 points...right?"</P>

Anyone catch...the Paksitan leader meeting with Palin...he called her "gorgeous" and want a "hug"...man, you cannot make up comedy better than that!</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

To add further to the hilarity...you have creep Joe Leiberman riding posse with McCain.</p>

Of all the people on the Democrat and Republican side...this is the best they could come up with....????</p>

Jon Stewart said it best when he interviewed Bill Clinton..."Geez, Bill if you were running you would win by atleast 20 points...right?"</p>

Anyone catch...the Paksitan leader meeting with Palin...he called her "gorgeous" and want a "hug"...man, you cannot make up comedy better than that!</p>[/quote]

Yeah I saw both of those...

Like I said before, 2012 is coming!!!! Run for your lives!!!!

+ Reply to Thread