+ Reply to Thread
Page 4401 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 340139014301435143914399440044014402440344114451450149015401 ... LastLast
Results 44,001 to 44,010 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I was wondering about all of this. Clinton was only a GOV.....from Arkansas, of all places. Regan was a GOV and a lousy movie satr.</P>

I don't believe that they got hit with the questions that Sarah is getting hit with.....either that, or they knew how to BS better.</P>

Plus, I don't think that Sarah gets the same fairness....in that, she is gorgeous, great wife, great mom, takes care of herself, runs marathons.....people seem more than willing to be ugly, and find ways to bring her down.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, well Reagan was the great communicator, he knew how to speak and respond.

I think Clintons IQ is 160? That's borderline genius level, he knew how to BS...

Palin is a nice lady, don't get me wrong, but I'm nice too, doesn't make me VP level..

Media is definitley trying to bring her down BUT, they aren't asking her unfair questions.

If she wants to be VP, she's gotta be able to answer anything thrown at her, that's what I said since day one, she needs to be hammered, that's when we get to see what she is made of...

The whole Alaska thing is just bad....

McCain's campaign not only SHELTERED her but it doesnt seem like they even trained her properly to go out and do interviews.....even the media was saying she should have taken small steps and build up her interview skills...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Well...There is just so much catch up that she has to do quickly......</P>

She is meeting all of those heads of state at the UN, that is important.</P>

I think that there is HOPE....but you are definitely correct.....they need to bring in some expert to work with her.</P>

Remember when Bush was debating Kerry....and he was a TOTAL flop???!!! Well....they made him go to debate school, or they brought in somebody to coach him. Then a MIRACLE.....he did a lot better, and did not look like such a flop!</P>

So they can pull someone out of the woodwork to help Sarah. I just hate to have to wait another 30 yrs again, 'till a woman gets on the ticket, again.</P>

</P>

I heard a GREAT Colin Powell story:</P>

Powell thought that he had a fantastic military idea. He told Pres Regan about it. Regan was not so sure. Regan asked Powell if he would present his idea at a certain meeting that was being held. Powell was FULL of enthusiasm, and he was POSITIVE that he had a great idea, and that it would work. Nobody else was as sure as Powell, but Regan trusted Powell, and gave him the go ahead.</P>

Ended up, Powell's idea was a HUGE flop....just fell apart terribly.</P>

There was a big press conference about it. Regan was at the podium, and Powell was standing over to the side. The press started tearing into the plan, and ripping it apart, and ragging about what a flop it was.</P>

Finally, the press asked Regan, "Who's responsibility was this anyway??!!" Regan said, "It was MY responsibility!"</P>

Regan glanced over to the right side of the room, and Powell was standing there, with a tear, rolling down his cheek. Powell said, "At that moment, I knew that I loved that man, and that I would do anything for him, for the rest of my life."</P>

Isn't that a great story???!!! Instead of making Powell look like an idiot, Regan just took the heat. I love role model stories like that!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Totally!! That's a great story....do you know what the plan was? I'd like to know why he thought it was so great when it flopped so badly....I can't beleive I was only in elementary school when Reagan was Prez...seemed sooo long ago yet I remember talking about him on the school bus..

Time flies.....some people just have it.....whether you have experience or not....there is an "IT" factor in some people......

[/quote]</P>

</P>

No clue.....I just heard Joel Osteen tell the story last year, and I loved the story!</P>

</P>

</P>

But Buffett donated HIS ENTIRE ESTATE TO HELP HUMANITY!!!!!! Remember???!!! He gave all of his $$$ to the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation to help kids that are dying all over the world!!!!</P>

Buffett left his kids and grandkids very little...because he wanted them to work, and not be spoiled brats....and they understood and accepted that.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Oh Lord how could I forget that!!! Wow.....you are right.....jeez how can I miss that...

The guy has lived in the same house and drove the same Volvo for years.....

I take everything I said back.....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You are so funny!!!! "Oh Lord....." []</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Well...There is just so much catch up that she has to do quickly......</p>

She is meeting all of those heads of state at the UN, that is important.</p>

I think that there is HOPE....but you are definitely correct.....they need to bring in some expert to work with her.</p>

Remember when Bush was debating Kerry....and he was a TOTAL flop???!!! Well....they made him go to debate school, or they brought in somebody to coach him. Then a MIRACLE.....he did a lot better, and did not look like such a flop!</p>

So they can pull someone out of the woodwork to help Sarah. I just hate to have to wait another 30 yrs again, 'till a woman gets on the ticket, again.</p>

</p>[/quote]

If Palin had more time, she could be better than Bush. She was thrown into the fire way too fast.

Come on, everyone knew Romney was going to be the pick for VP, the guy probably had a $10 million party ready and waiting for him....then suddenly you wake up and it's Palin?? I never even heard of her 1 month ago....

Don't you worry, Hillary is making another run at 2012, that is GUARANTEED.

You have to be pretty bad if you look like a flop compared to ......KERRY? Mr. Wooden personality....lol....

HK,

Did you get cable yet? Don't you think it's time to watch your Giants in all it's full colored glory?

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive this is Linda Hamilton!!! Remember how toned up she was in T2!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

eeeeeeek!!!! She looks like she is 87!!??</P>

I can't watch movies like T2.....I am too much of a wimp....[:$]</P>

</P>

Everyone ready for the debate tonight?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everyone ready for the debate tonight?
    [/quote]

Heck yeah!!!

I am going to count how many times Obama says, "hope".

And how many times McCain says, "my friend"

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK,

Did you get cable yet? Don't you think it's time to watch your Giants in all it's full colored glory?

[]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

You told me no cable!!!!! You said that I would be able to see more games with satellite!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive this is Linda Hamilton!!! Remember how toned up she was in T2!!!

[/quote]</p>

</p>

eeeeeeek!!!! She looks like she is 87!!??</p>

I can't watch movies like T2.....I am too much of a wimp....[:$]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok, she used to look like this:

+ Reply to Thread