+ Reply to Thread
Page 4410 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 341039104310436044004408440944104411441244204460451049105410 ... LastLast
Results 44,091 to 44,100 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Marlins win
    Brewers up 5-1
    [/quote]

haha and Mets lose!!!

I told you Brewers smell blood!! They want to take it!

Mets = choke artist

WOW......
    [/quote]

and Omar has a 4 year contract extension.
    1). I think maybe it a year too much
    2). Wouldn't it have been better to wait and see if they actually make it to the post season, then give him the extension? Instead they announce it with a few games left and everything up in the air.

Anywho, these next 2 games are do or die..

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    and Omar has a 4 year contract extension.
    1). I think maybe it a year too much
    2). Wouldn't it have been better to wait and see if they actually make it to the post season, then give him the extension? Instead they announce it with a few games left and everything up in the air.

Anywho, these next 2 games are do or die..
    [/quote]

That's exactly my point earlier about the organization. They are just dumb. They make the stooopidest moves...

Why rush Omar's contract? They couldn't wait till after the weekend?

The Mets organization = Knicks Organization

They are the Dolans of baseball, they really irk me.....

All-Pro

I think the Mets are cooked. The Marlins hate them for last year and will do anything they can to repeat that.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh my lord, PUKE....the spin is already starting....

NBC is saying McCain looks irked at Obama while Obama looks cool and collected..

I turn on Foxnews and they are saying McCain was sharp and focus and got under Obama's skin and Obama looked off balanced...

PUKE ON THE MEDIA....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

EXACTLY!!!! They said that Obama irritates McCain, but McCain never lost his temper.</P>

Obama said "thanks John" 8 times.....as if McCain had helped him out with the answers????!!!!</P>

The spin is unbelievable.....</P>

</P>

It just occured to me the Mets have he same color as the Knicks...

Long lost twins.....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh my lord, PUKE....the spin is already starting....

NBC is saying McCain looks irked at Obama while Obama looks cool and collected..

I turn on Foxnews and they are saying McCain was sharp and focus and got under Obama's skin and Obama looked off balanced...

PUKE ON THE MEDIA....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

EXACTLY!!!! They said that Obama irritates McCain, but McCain never lost his temper.</p>

Obama said "thanks John" 8 times.....as if McCain had helped him out with the answers????!!!!</p>

The spin is unbelievable.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's disgusting, next president I want serious reform on journalism, send everyone back to school and do a 500 word essay on how to be objective....

Hey n420...did Schiano suspend Teel? I can't believe he punched Lee

Lord Rutgers is playing like when I was in school....lol...and they were baaaaaaaaaaad back then

[quote user="n420p69"]I think the Mets are cooked. The Marlins hate them for last year and will do anything they can to repeat that.[/quote]

Hopefully Reyes can hit a homer tomorrow....so he can do his dance and all that j***.....

You know, lets make it just like last year......

All-Pro

Stunningly JG, he not only did NOT suspend Teel he is sticking by him as the starter. This brings me back to the Terry Shea days when we were losing to Miami 61-0 and the only reason to go to the game was it was a way to kill time before going out later.

All-Pro

Yeah AG I hate the way Reyes starts clapping when he hits a single in the first inning of a game.

+ Reply to Thread