+ Reply to Thread
Page 4419 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 341939194319436944094417441844194420442144294469451949195419 ... LastLast
Results 44,181 to 44,190 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]To be honest...the deal failing may be the best thing in the long run.

All the deal was was covering up for past sins...you are not better off printing money to pay off bad debts.!
    [/quote]

I really don't know what the best decision is.

If the $700 bailout doesn't work, we are done for. We really would be because now our money is worthless and we are stuck with a $700B tab....and the interest on that only grows....

All-Pro

The reason it is not getting voted in...is that no one is really sure what the $700 billion is for.

I am in finance...and it is really not clear where this money will go...

My biggest concern...this smells like a coverup attempt for a fraud...

The FBI is already involved in a couple of the failed mortgage lenders.

Could the Bush legacy be even worse...??????

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how the economy affects celebrities and athletes?

What do you guys think?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Good day all! A good weekends football for all Giants fans and we didn't even play! Hopefully we can see of Seattle without Plax and take our rightful place atop the East with a game lead.
    [/quote]

Hey dude.

Winning next week without Plax is important for 2 things.

1) We would be 4-0 which as you said would put us atop the NFC East.

2) Plax will be reminded that possibly this team can win without him. Not ALL games, but they CAN win some.....Plax's contribution is much more than Shockey so we don't want to exactly get rid of him....
    [/quote]

I agree on both parts which is why i am very much looking forward to this weeks game whilst being quite apprehensive about it also. Seattle wont be a push over and every team that we play this year will be raising their game facing the defending champions, so its a potential banana skin.

With Plax out im hoping one of Hixon, Smith, Moss or Manningham have a break out game, im talking 100 yards TD kinda performance, so that we know we have talent all the way through our WR depth chart and also someone to replace Toomer in the not too distant future.

To be honest though i reckon we will just put it more in the hands of Earth, Wind and Fire if they are working well but Seattle are good against the run so it might be a very close tough game!

Philli, Cincinnatti and most importantly a Giants win next wek would be great!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]-777

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

Not good. Here's why.

They make their money from the average consumer going to movies, or sporting events. When the economy goes down, less people go to games, movies, etc., And soon, the production companies and teams can't afford to pay them all millions of dollars.

It's tough times right now, very tough. And I don't think there is just one solution out there. However, with these big banks buying up over ones, that could very well help. As for the bailout plan, they didn't pass that because their was no way of telling where the money should go, and that always leads to waste.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]-777

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

Not good. Here's why.

They make their money from the average consumer going to movies, or sporting events. When the economy goes down, less people go to games, movies, etc., And soon, the production companies and teams can't afford to pay them all millions of dollars.

It's tough times right now, very tough. And I don't think there is just one solution out there. However, with these big banks buying up over ones, that could very well help. As for the bailout plan, they didn't pass that because their was no way of telling where the money should go, and that always leads to waste.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

3pm I'll be switching...I'm sure by then Fatty will be talking about the NY Bretts
    [/quote]

THere's only so much of Mike I can take....I'd rather listen to MK.....

This guy is trying to calm down Fatcessa and I don't think it's working hahaha....

The Cardinals gave the Jets that game, they aren't a good team.....
    [/quote]

Ugh...This is Evan Roberts. He is on with Joe Benigno at 10pm...
    I can't stand him....

[/quote]

Oh ok I don't listen to that show so I don't know who this guy is..

I am watching them on YES...

I can't look or pay attention to the DOW....it is tooo rollercoaster...

[/quote]

I'm paying attention to the DOW...and I feel like throwing up...lol
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It really is a roller coaster
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

777 points down?</P>

I wonder how many lives ended yesterday?</P>

</P>

</P>

Here's my concern. We (our company) borrows money during the off season to make things like payroll. Lending is starting to freeze. Partisan politics played big time yesterday, I'm incredibly dissapointed in the republican party. </P>

</P>

on a side note I got a PS3 for my birthday and Madden 09. Is it just me or is this the worst madden yet?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here's my concern. We (our company) borrows money during the off season to make things like payroll. Lending is starting to freeze. Partisan politics played big time yesterday, I'm incredibly dissapointed in the republican party. </p>

</p>

on a side note I got a PS3 for my birthday and Madden 09. Is it just me or is this the worst madden yet?</p>[/quote]

Wow, your story is exactly what they are talking about on the news.

1) According to reports, Pelosi screwed it up because a lot of GOP's were sitting on the fence but probably would have voted, then she had to make her dumb dumb comments about Bush ruining the last 8 years? OK we know, what was the point of making that dumbass statement?

2) If the statement did cause the republicans not to vote then shame on them. Grow a set of balls, suck it up and vote! You put aside your ego and think about the country.

Funny, I heard that Madden09 was suppose to be the best EVER??

All-Pro

The problem with the bailout and this is on Paulson...it was poorly described.

Nobody is really sure where the money will go.

In a free market system, you have to let the market manage itself.

If you borrow $700 billion from treasury...all you are doing is postponing the problem. Eventually, someone is going to come looking for the $700 billion.

The Federal Reserve is not managed by the US govt...but, by banks!

The bluff has been called.

+ Reply to Thread