+ Reply to Thread
Page 4427 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 342739274327437744174425442644274428442944374477452749275427 ... LastLast
Results 44,261 to 44,270 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Why would you have $1,000 cash if you're doing some kind of experimental flight?

That doesn't make sense to me?

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation
    Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005
    cash tangled in a bush off a trail
    just west of Mammoth Lakes on
    Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday
    after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."

All-Pro

The cash sounds more like DB Cooper...

Strange case.

[quote user="Markroman"]Palin has been severely exposed as being "ignorant"...and I mean completely "ignorant" on foreign policy.

The fact that McCain had to sit next to her for the last Katie Couric interview and EVEN ANSWERED FOR her was hilarious.

George Will even came out and said she is totally incompetent.

My bigger question...how did the GOP choose her?????

[/quote]</P>

George Will said no such thing. I just finished reading the entire Will article in Newsweek.</P>

Sarah is 100 times more competent than Nancy, Barney and Chris are on the Hill, they totally screwed up the bail out mess.</P>

How much foreign policy does Obama have???</P>

Bill Clinton had nothing but positives to say about Sarah, in his interview with Tom Brokaw....as did the talking heads on the Sunday morning talk shows. They ALL said, give her a chance.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]The cash sounds more like DB Cooper...

Strange case.
    [/quote]

I understand the guy is or was wealthy but he was flying in a small lightweight experimental plane
    it's not like he's trying to smuggle money or anything into another country.

What good use is $1000 cash when you're flying over the dessert.....

It would have made more sense if they found bottled water/MRE's etc....but cash?

Then the hiker that found him tried to contact the family first? I would have called the cops ASAP!

All-Pro

<font><font size="2">The was George Will recently on Palin....

Appearing at a Senate Press Secretaries Association
    reception at the Cornerstone Government Affairs office, Will offered a
    harsh assessment of John McCain's running mate.

Palin is
    "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her
    interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster."</font></font>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Why would you have $1,000 cash if you're doing some kind of experimental flight?

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</P>

</P>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</P>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</P>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</P>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]<FONT size=+0><FONT size=2>The was George Will recently on Palin....

Appearing at a Senate Press Secretaries Association reception at the Cornerstone Government Affairs office, Will offered a harsh assessment of John McCain's running mate.

Palin is "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster."</FONT></FONT>[/quote]</P>

Now....quote all of the POSITIVES that George Will said about Sarah Palin.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Why would you have $1,000 cash if you're doing some kind of experimental flight?

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</p>

</p>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</p>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</p>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</p>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow, those are BOTH horrible statements! What's wrong with these people??

Plus, it doesn't really matter if they found the wreckage, they are still missing his suit( I assume) so body or not body, you have to find his clothes!!!

Could this have been a stunt? Did he parachute out and go live somewhere?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="Markroman"]<font size="+0"><font size="2">The was George Will recently on Palin....

Appearing at a Senate Press Secretaries Association reception at the Cornerstone Government Affairs office, Will offered a harsh assessment of John McCain's running mate.

Palin is "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster."</font></font>[/quote]</p>

Now....quote all of the POSITIVES that George Will said about Sarah Palin.</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</P>

</P>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</P>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</P>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</P>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Wow, those are BOTH horrible statements! What's wrong with these people??

Plus, it doesn't really matter if they found the wreckage, they are still missing his suit( I assume) so body or not body, you have to find his clothes!!!

Could this have been a stunt? Did he parachute out and go live somewhere?

[/quote]</P>

This latest news release says that Fossett's plane went head on, into the mountain. Unless Fossett had a heart attack, and lost control of the plane....this does not seem possible. Fossett had already survived some of the worst disasters on the planet....climbed the worst mountains etc....HOW could a 90 mile flight do him in???!!!</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/...fossett_search</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread