+ Reply to Thread
Page 4437 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 343739374337438744274435443644374438443944474487453749375437 ... LastLast
Results 44,361 to 44,370 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

OK, AG, here are the results:</p>

Most Active Users......</p>

AG = 44</p>

NYG = 37</p>

WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I guess we had a lot to say about the debates!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow great job!!

I like Palin...she seems like a nice lady....but I thought she was pretty craptastic yesterday. Can she actually answer a friggin question? The hockey mom stuff annoys the crap out of me...and why can't people say the word nuclear?
    So she could be our possible vice-president??? Oh........joy

I've been looking around and it seem because the standards were set pretty low for her and the fact that she wasn't a complete disaster....some are claiming last night was a victory. What? Ookkkkaaaay

I thought Biden was great yesterday.......I actually wish it was a Biden/Obama ticket instead of the other way around......

Either way......this election and the candidates suck ***

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#000080 size=5>Time for the media spin!!!!</FONT>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.[/quote]

I will have a much better assessment today as I scour the news channels....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I am surprised, just as last night, at how many positives there are for Palin. As one guy just said about Palin being "cutesy".....he said, "Sarah Palin is cute, and she connects with the American people, with her "down home" honesty, like Truman did."</P>

I thought that the left libs would spin Sarah to the max....but they are not. Like Geraldine Ferraro, I think people were pulling for her as a woman.....it has been 24 yrs to get another woman on the ticket. Unfortunately, it will probably take another 24 yrs for it to happen again.</P>

Unless Obama/Joey do some MAJOR screw ups...this debate will not change a lot of votes, it does not seem.</P>

</P>

</P>

This is the 1st thing that came up on my home page:</P>

"Folksy Palin, disciplined Biden get the job done":</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081003/...r/debate_image</P>

Only 31 days to go!!!!....and we will FINALLY be done with this election! They drag it out too long, and I applaud the candidates for their endurance. Hillary said yesterday, that as soon as the election is over, she is going away on a vacation, "where nobody can find me!!!!" Good for her!!! She earned it!!!</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Yes...be very grateful this Canuck cannot vote in your election!

As pointed out...the expectations were so low on Palin that it was an easy bar to hurdle.

The reaction is actually what the analysts said...if you are "die hard" Republican you love Palin...but, that is not the issue...she did not connect well with anyone outside her base.

Rememeber her background...TV sports anchor and former beauty pagent contestant...that is exactly how she presented herself....to tell the moderator..."sorry...I may answer your questions" or "can, I call youy Joe"....was hilarious. Hell, she even made up the name of the General in IraQ!!!

[quote user="Markroman"]Yes...be very grateful this Canuck cannot vote in your election!

As pointed out...the expectations were so low on Palin that it was an easy bar to hurdle.

The reaction is actually what the analysts said...if you are "die hard" Republican you love Palin...but, that is not the issue...she did not connect well with anyone outside her base.

Rememeber her background...TV sports anchor and former beauty pagent contestant...that is exactly how she presented herself....to tell the moderator..."sorry...I may answer your questions" or "can, I call youy Joe"....was hilarious. Hell, she even made up the name of the General in IraQ!!!

[/quote]</P>

You are confused. You CHOOSE to ONLY see negatives.</P>

I am not a die hard Repub or Dem.</P>

</P>

I think CNN is the most fair and balanced station..I know....[]

I notice that CNN will talk and devote most air time to both candidates.

MSNBC and Foxnews are exactly the same as they are complete opposites.

CNN for 2 hours this morning they both talked about Biden and Palin.

I then put on Foxnews for 1 and half hours and it's all been Palin. They are not
    talking about Biden at all....

I am 100% sure putting on MSNBC will be all Biden.....no Palin....

So I say CNN is the most balanced IMO.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="5" color="#000080">Time for the media spin!!!!</font>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.[/quote]

I will have a much better assessment today as I scour the news channels....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I am surprised, just as last night, at how many positives there are for Palin. As one guy just said about Palin being "cutesy".....he said, "Sarah Palin is cute, and she connects with the American people, with her "down home" honesty, like Truman did."</p>

I thought that the left libs would spin Sarah to the max....but they are not. Like Geraldine Ferraro, I think people were pulling for her as a woman.....it has been 24 yrs to get another woman on the ticket. Unfortunately, it will probably take another 24 yrs for it to happen again.</p>

Unless Obama/Joey do some MAJOR screw ups...this debate will not change a lot of votes, it does not seem.</p>

</p>[/quote]The damage has been done by the Media to the Republican ticket. You see it everywhere that Palin is referred to as bimbo, trophy vice... etc. God forbid someone says anything the sort about Obama. No one even discuss the fact that the guy who ran Fannie Mae into the ground is working with Obama.

Marko..... nothing she would have done would convince you otherwise. I am convinced you are far to the left and if Hilary was on McCain's ticket, you would find fault.

AG,
    I sent that stuff to you. Be sure to check your spam folder.

</p>

This is the 1st thing that came up on my home page:</p>

"Folksy Palin, disciplined Biden get the job done":</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081003/...r/debate_image</p>

Only 31 days to go!!!!....and we will FINALLY be done with this election! They drag it out too long, and I applaud the candidates for their endurance. Hillary said yesterday, that as soon as the election is over, she is going away on a vacation, "where nobody can find me!!!!" Good for her!!! She earned it!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah well I think she's doing what Obama is doing and that's connecting with the people.

I can't blame her for that, all she needs to do though is chill out a bit on the cutesy motherly voice thing....

There's not much time left though so I don't think there's really any other angle she can do....

[quote user="mjg407"]The damage has been done by the Media to the Republican ticket. You see it everywhere that Palin is referred to as bimbo, trophy vice... etc. God forbid someone says anything the sort about Obama. No one even discuss the fact that the guy who ran Fannie Mae into the ground is working with Obama.

Marko..... nothing she would have done would convince you otherwise. I am convinced you are far to the left and if Hilary was on McCain's ticket, you would find fault.

AG,
    I sent that stuff to you. Be sure to check your spam folder.
    [/quote]

Thanks I will check it out.

+ Reply to Thread