+ Reply to Thread
Page 4439 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 343939394339438944294437443844394440444144494489453949395439 ... LastLast
Results 44,381 to 44,390 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

MJG......WHAT is going on in Calllllyyyyyfornia?????!!!!!</P>

Awwwwnold is acting Paulsen for 8 BILLION??????</P>

What happened?</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081003/...alifornia_loan</P>

</P>

[/quote]

He needs the money to pay back Hollywood for Terminator 3......

[/quote]</P>

LOL.....got it !!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>THe house has PASSED the bailout Bill....</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

ALLELUIA!!!!!! This economy needs to get MOVING again!!!!!</P>

My sister-in-law has been a CEO/Dept Head ???? (she is in charge of direct mail....as she says the stuff that ends up in the bottom of your trash can...hahaha) FOREVER, and she just lost her job in the cut backs at Macy's.</P>

Can you imagine how much $$$ Macy's is going to lose at Christmas, if they do not get this economy MOVING!!!!</P>

Santa Clause will not be happy.....[:'(]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ohhh sorry to hear that....I'm sure she'll find another job soon, especially since the bill was just passed.
    I think the bill is also a mentail bailout. Half of this crisis is self inflicted....

Like I said earlier, if retailers have a bad Xmas this year, we are in big trouble.....

They HAVE to do welll........

[/quote]</P>

NOT me....she is the crabbiest snob I ever met in my life....but I absolutely ADORE her kids. [Y]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

Go to another show and start something new.....

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</SPAN>
    [/quote]</P>

I bet mamma Barbara WaaWaa told those others to back off of Elisabeth a bit....Barbara has got to be tired of replacing those people every 5 minutes.....hehehe!!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT"><font size="4">Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" </font>despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</span>
    [/quote]

Darn. [:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

NOT me....she is the crabbiest snob I ever met in my life....but I absolutely ADORE her kids. [Y]</p>[/quote]

haha, well let's hope the kids aren't spoiled rotten....I hate kids like that.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT"><font size="4">Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" </font>despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</span>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know, she's miss pretty, grew up in a perfect life, at least that's what I get from her, married an NFL QB eventhough he's not any good...LOL....I'm sure she makes people puke but I don't know why she's still on that show....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know, she's miss pretty, grew up in a perfect life, at least that's what I get from her, married an NFL QB eventhough he's not any good...LOL....I'm sure she makes people puke but I don't know why she's still on that show....
    [/quote]

She's just annoying

Her and Rosie should have a show together. [:P]
    They can call it oil and water!

Did you just hear this on the news:</P>

#1 There is a run on buying a safe in this country!!! They are saying to just leave your $$$ in the bank, it is insured, and the economy needs it. They said more and more peeps are keeping their money under the mattress. (that is a DREAM for all of the burglers!)</P>

#2 There is a rush on buying guns and ammunition. Peeps are afraid once Obama gets in they will not be able to buy guns and ammo??!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    She's just annoying

Her and Rosie should have a show together. [:P]
    They can call it oil and water!
    [/quote]

LOL.....it would really be 2012 if they got together...Rosie would also eat her for lunch....

NOT me....she is the crabbiest snob I ever met in my life....but I absolutely ADORE her kids. [Y]</P>

[/quote]

haha, well let's hope the kids aren't spoiled rotten....I hate kids like that.....
    [/quote]</P>

NOT a chance. Unfortunately, they got stuck with mean/narcissistic (sp?) parents. The kids are sweet and shy....typical kids of abusive parents.</P>

+ Reply to Thread