+ Reply to Thread
Page 5447 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 444749475347539754375445544654475448544954575497 ... LastLast
Results 54,461 to 54,470 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Ugh.... every damn cowgirl fan out here is givin me a ration of crap. Well I guess JJ is bringing back the glory hole days! Oh and the ESPN rHomo love fest has started....

Oh and HI!

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Ugh.... every damn cowgirl fan out here is givin me a ration of crap. Well I guess JJ is bringing back the glory hole days! Oh and the ESPN rHomo love fest has started....

Oh and HI!
    Hey, mjg. Hope all is well.
    Yeah, we alll share the pain. Benn getting my *** roasted all day by coworkers.

Misery loves Company fellas...got my dosages from Bears and the rogue Boys fans today and I'm off to Class tonight so you know I'll be getting a evening snack of trash talking.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I happened to catch some of the Democratic national convention...Eva Longoria spoke...yum...If she wanted me to, I'd become an eagles fan if it made her happy.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Hey, mjg. Hope all is well.
    Yeah, we alll share the pain. Benn getting my *** roasted all day by coworkers.
    me too Zim,gettin hammered at work all week..the thing that annoys me about that is that most of them are Eagle fans....since when is it a good thing when dallas wins?

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I happened to catch some of the Democratic national convention...Eva Longoria spoke...yum...If she wanted me to, I'd become an eagles fan if it made her happy.
    Is that all you're gonna get out of Eva? A smile and you change your loyalty... SHAME.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    me too Zim,gettin hammered at work all week..the thing that annoys me about that is that most of them are Eagle fans....since when is it a good thing when dallas wins?
    It's envy. We're SB champs, so they hate us more than Dallas this year. One buddy bustin' me is a Raiders fan. People love to make others miserable.

Is that all you're gonna get out of Eva? A smile and you change your loyalty... SHAME.
    I would be wearing a d-jack jersey so fast her head would spin..lol...fly eagles fly on the road to victory.
    Last edited by alentown pa; 09-07-2012 at 05:46 PM.

It's envy. We're SB champs, so they hate us more than Dallas this year. One buddy bustin' me is a Raiders fan. People love to make others miserable.
    good point..one of the people bustin me is a browns fan...you can't really bust on a browns fan, its too easy, thats like making fun of a Blue Jay fan in baseball.

On to a serious topic...seeing Wilson fumble was frustrating, you know with TC coaching we will be lucky if we see him get another carry by week 8...I thought webby played bad, JPP looked great, Cruz had a case of the drops but we always lose games like that at home...this team will be fine...best thing about this team is they can beat anyone anywhere....I think they bounce back against Tampa.

+ Reply to Thread