+ Reply to Thread
Page 4447 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 344739474347439744374445444644474448444944574497454749475447 ... LastLast
Results 44,461 to 44,470 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

..Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

A: A huddle Another one.....A guy walks into a Cowboy bar with a
    Rottweiler by his side. The dog is wearing a Dallas Cowboys jersey and
    helmet, and is festooned with Cowboy pom poms. The bartender says,
    "Hey! No pets are allowed in here! You'll have to leave!"

The guy begs him: "Look, I'm desperate. We're both big fans, the TV is
    broken, and this is the only place around where we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that
    he and the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender
    relents and allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game begins with the Cowboys receiving the kickoff. They march
    down field, get stopped at about the 30, and kick a field goal. With
    that the dog jumps up on the bar, and begins walking up and down the
    bar giving high-fives to everyone.

The bartender says, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do if they score a touchdown?"

The owner replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for 4 years."

Veteran

Lol!^

Hey mjg and everyone how are people keeping?

The owner of the Browns, Randy Lerner, is also the owner of my "soccer" team Aston Villa but despite this i hope we trounce them this Monday!

Aside from that i hope they turn the corner and do well but i hope Jacobs pounds them into submission and Eli lights them up all Monday night!

</P>

SNL is having a half hour political satire on tonight, and the next 2 Thursdays, before the big VOTE day.......woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!</P>

Gotta laugh about something these days.....with trillions of dollars of folks 401K plans down the tank....yikes!!!!!</P>

Thanks Barney, Chris and Nancy.....the corrupt of Capital Hill.....[:@]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

SNL is having a half hour political satire on tonight, and the next 2 Thursdays, before the big VOTE day.......woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!</p>

Gotta laugh about something these days.....with trillions of dollars of folks 401K plans down the tank....yikes!!!!!</p>

Thanks Barney, Chris and Nancy.....the corrupt of Capital Hill.....[:@]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I can't tell if SNL is live or just repeats from other episodes? Anyways, guess I will find out tonite...

As for the DOW, I just don't know what to say, it is NOT cool....

You know the female gymnasts are doing a tour? They showed some clips of it on morning news
    and I'm quite shocked what they are wearing?? It's very.....kinky.....at least I think so....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

SNL is having a half hour political satire on tonight, and the next 2 Thursdays, before the big VOTE day.......woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!</P>

Gotta laugh about something these days.....with trillions of dollars of folks 401K plans down the tank....yikes!!!!!</P>

Thanks Barney, Chris and Nancy.....the corrupt of Capital Hill.....[:@]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I can't tell if SNL is live or just repeats from other episodes? Anyways, guess I will find out tonite...

As for the DOW, I just don't know what to say, it is NOT cool....

You know the female gymnasts are doing a tour? They showed some clips of it on morning news
    and I'm quite shocked what they are wearing?? It's very.....kinky.....at least I think so....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

5 minutes 'till SNL.....I thought tonight was going to be Sarah Palin et al....it seems that SNL is going to milk that to death, since they finally got some folks to watch it again???!!!!</P>

Dodgers were winning all night....and now the Phillies got lucky.</P>

This is sweet......the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book came in the mail today????!!!! WHO are they kidding???? The economy is in the tank, and it is not EVEN Halloween yet????!!!! NM is going to not only have free shipping and free gift wrap, with those heavy dangling ornaments....but they will also cook up some other junk, to reel buyers in.....hehehe</P>

Good news for you AG and MJG, the wealthy studs of the NYG's mb!!!! NM has a BMW 7 series sedan.....only $160,000.00. (you might not like it, tho' it kind of looks like a funeral car.)</P>

I am going to check out the web site for the gym tour.....SNL did not come on???? Maybe it is an hour from now....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

5 minutes 'till SNL.....I thought tonight was going to be Sarah Palin et al....it seems that SNL is going to milk that to death, since they finally got some folks to watch it again???!!!!</p>

Dodgers were winning all night....and now the Phillies got lucky.</p>

This is sweet......the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book came in the mail today????!!!! WHO are they kidding???? The economy is in the tank, and it is not EVEN Halloween yet????!!!! NM is going to not only have free shipping and free gift wrap, with those heavy dangling ornaments....but they will also cook up some other junk, to reel buyers in.....hehehe</p>

Good news for you AG and MJG, the wealthy studs of the NYG's mb!!!! NM has a BMW 7 series sedan.....only $160,000.00. (you might not like it, tho' it kind of looks like a funeral car.)</p>

I am going to check out the web site for the gym tour.....SNL did not come on???? Maybe it is an hour from now....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Only the opening skit for SNL was funny. The rest was horrible considering they only had 2 skits, the rest were commercials....reminds me why I don't watch SNL anymore, they milk the commercials like there's no tomorrow...

Phillies definitley got lucky, if only Manny's hit in the 1st inning was a homer, they would have been tied 3-3...oh well...

Speaking of funeral cars, not only do I hate cars that look like that, so does the PT Cruiser...
    I think it looks horrible and if you get it in black with tinted windows, you mistaken it for a funeral car...

The only COOL funeral car I would ever go in is ECO-1 from Ghostbusters!!!

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone missing a 44-pound cat?

[/quote]

My three cats combined don't weigh as much as this one!
    [/quote] My cat Otis Redding, would eat this fatso for breakfast..lol..

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone missing a 44-pound cat?

[/quote]

My three cats combined don't weigh as much as this one!
    [/quote] My cat Otis Redding, would eat this fatso for breakfast..lol..[/quote]

How far back did you have to go to find that post!!!??

Hi AG, hows everything ? well i hope...</P>

Just catching up, i havnt been here for a while...found that one about 175 ago....</P>

This has to be the busiest thread...</P>

I have a 40lb or so male pure maine coon.( oti ) hes like a bobcat..great hunter....</P>

G-men are 4-0, good start, but the tough games are coming....</P>

Peace..........</P>

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Hi AG, hows everything ? well i hope...</p>

Just catching up, i havnt been here for a while...found that one about 175 ago....</p>

This has to be the busiest thread...</p>

I have a 40lb or so male pure maine coon.( oti ) hes like a bobcat..great hunter....</p>

G-men are 4-0, good start, but the tough games are coming....</p>

Peace..........</p>[/quote]

That's a pretty big cat, maybe it is a bobcat? haha...

Yes the tougher schedule is coming....time to really test this team....

We should be 5-0 even 6-0 though before we play the tougher teams..

+ Reply to Thread