+ Reply to Thread
Page 4448 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 344839484348439844384446444744484449445044584498454849485448 ... LastLast
Results 44,471 to 44,480 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

honestly, this thread may end up in guiness book of world records
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, this thread may end up in guiness book of world records[/quote]

It's probably the biggest thread out of all the other NFL teams.

I'm sure there's other message boards with much more posts though....

theres gotta be a way to find out
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

well, you can always contact Guinness and dare them to find any other thread that's longer
    than this!!

[]

evening all! how is everyone? i'm still struggling to find time to get online and i feel like i'm missing out on all the fun. it sucks!! hopefully i'll manage to stay up until 4am this monday night to watch the whole game, but i'm not sure as i'll be working at 6am, and that really sucks!!!! anyway, i'll try and get on a bit more regular, but i'm making no promises. speak to you all soon.

ps. do any of you know any kilt hire shops over there. it'll cost waaaaay too much to get one over here and take it with me for a couple of months. i only need it for one day!!!

Hey all- I hope everyone is well. I've been so busy working at school.</P>

I'm guessing I have about .35 left in the stock market after the past couple of weeks []</P>

Hey crush.... here ya go...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

Manny is the MAN!!! Just put the Dodgers back in the game!

I HATE HP so much!!! My brand new laptop is already broken. Talked to someone in India (for God's sake) last night...what a nightmare. A call that should take 5 minutes, took over an hour. HP solution....give up your pc for 7 days while they fix it???!! Worst ******s I ever heard of.....

Guess I should stop whining....old people all over the planet have lost their 401K life time savings.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Manny is the MAN!!! Just put the Dodgers back in the game!

I HATE HP so much!!! My brand new laptop is already broken. Talked to someone in India (for God's sake) last night...what a nightmare. A call that should take 5 minutes, took over an hour. HP solution....give up your pc for 7 days while they fix it???!! Worst ******s I ever heard of.....

Guess I should stop whining....old people all over the planet have lost their 401K life time savings.[/quote]

What happened to your HP? Let me tell you my HP story...

I bought an HP tablet PC (in fact this story was documented in this thread about 11 months ago hehehe)

Anyways, I've always had good luck with HP so I bought a tablet PC and it turns out there was
    an issue with the wireless because I kept losing wireless after 5 minutes and it wouldn't come back.

Talked to an Indian guy and after proving that I knew what I was talking about, he sent me a box for me to send my HP back to support.

I REALLY did not want to do that, but I had no choice. So what I did was print out instructions to whoever got my PC and explained in DETAIL the issue with the wireless. Because I knew the Indian guy wasn't going to document my issue correctly, and as it turns out, he DIDNT...

Anyways so I shipped my laptop expecting to never see it again for a month...

Low and behold, it comes back less than 7 days FIXED!! It came back right before Xmas so I was happy since I thought I wasn't going to have a new toy to play with for Xmas..

So what's your issue?

Wow....may I now present you the next President of the United States....BARRACK OBAMA!!!!!

<span cm="marquee-site" pn="sitewrapper" ct="mqb" cn="BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Pali"></span><h1>BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power in firing official, legislative panel rules</h1>

+ Reply to Thread