+ Reply to Thread
Page 4449 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 344939494349439944394447444844494450445144594499454949495449 ... LastLast
Results 44,481 to 44,490 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

All I have to say is thank goodness for iPhone, so that I can still reply on the NYG's mb!!! (even tho' it takes 3 days to type out a message on an iPhone, there are priorities in life, after all!)

Thx for the scoop about typing out intructions...I am going to do that as clearly as possible, JUST in case the person receiving my HP speaks English!

The cord that connects the HP is nice & secure, but I keep losing power...even when I tried using different cords...so of course, the battery will no longer work either, because it can't be recharged.

My guess is that the HP has a defective pin at the connection site, because it can't make contact with the cord???

That Palin story has been going on forever. Our new leader of the free world, is going to be a senator with about 120 days experience, who has shady characters for friends.

I just hope that Obama can do something with corrupt, incompetent Pelosi....to get the economy moving again.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]All I have to say is thank goodness for iPhone, so that I can still reply on the NYG's mb!!! (even tho' it takes 3 days to type out a message on an iPhone, there are priorities in life, after all!)

Thx for the scoop about typing out intructions...I am going to do that as clearly as possible, JUST in case the person receiving my HP speaks English!

The cord that connects the HP is nice & secure, but I keep losing power...even when I tried using different cords...so of course, the battery will no longer work either, because it can't be recharged.

My guess is that the HP has a defective pin at the connection site, because it can't make contact with the cord???

That Palin story has been going on forever. Our new leader of the free world, is going to be a senator with about 120 days experience, who has shady characters for friends.

I just hope that Obama can do something with corrupt, incompetent Pelosi....to get the economy moving again.[/quote]

Where are you sending it? I had to send mine to Irvine, CA. So I'm sure I got some surfer dude to fix my HP...

Yeah, sounds like you just have a bad connection....that's just poor quality control on HP's part...

Next Tuesday Apple is unveiling their new Macbooks so I can't wait to see what they have....I might pick one up...

I guess a lot of people in politics have shady friends, but Barry's is kinda scary from the Rev. Wright to this crazy professor.....

What a relief...I would rather send it to Irvine, than India!!!

No clue where I will be sending it yet.

The HP rep that I got stuck with had an IQ of about 57. She could not make any comments or give any answers, without asking her boss first.

Her solution was to send me a new cord first. I explained to her 17 times, that the problem was not with the cord. I had tried the cord that I use for my HP printer, which works perfect, and it did not make any difference.

For all of the $$$$ that HP spends on ads & emails, you would think that they could afford techs with a decent brain, that speak English!!!!

BTW.....things are not looking good for the Dodgers, even with mad man Manny....what do you think??!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]What a relief...I would rather send it to Irvine, than India!!!

No clue where I will be sending it yet.

The HP rep that I got stuck with had an IQ of about 57. She could not make any comments or give any answers, without asking her boss first.

Her solution was to send me a new cord first. I explained to her 17 times, that the problem was not with the cord. I had tried the cord that I use for my HP printer, which works perfect, and it did not make any difference.

For all of the $$$$ that HP spends on ads & emails, you would think that they could afford techs with a decent brain, that speak English!!!!

BTW.....things are not looking good for the Dodgers, even with mad man Manny....what do you think??!![/quote]

Hence why when I spoke with their so called tech, I had to prove I knew anything about computers
    before the guy just gave up and sent me a box to ship my PC...

That's the problem with American business, it's all about profits, not loyalty or real support. If they can ship tech support to Indians, they will....and then advertise how they have #1 customer service....PUKE!

It's not just HP, it's everyone.....

Perhaps all this economy might slow down globalization and bring back American jobs so that John Smith doesn't have an Indian accent....

Dodgers have lost it....too bad, I really wanted Torre to win......now I have to root for the Phillies because I don't want Blowsox to win another WS....

I LOVE Joe Torre ever since he had the courage & the heart to tell his family story, in order to help other people.

Torre's dad had beaten up on his mom all of their life. He did not beat the kids, he just beat up on the mom. So when the kids got old enough, all 4 of them got the locks changed on the doors, & told the dad to never come home again.

That was so brave to tell that story, in order to help others with similar problems.

The mom was a little sweetheart to the kids, but she could never defend herself, or leave the dad. (I don't think she had an income.)

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow....may I now present you the next President of the United States....BARRACK OBAMA!!!!!

<span cm="marquee-site" pn="sitewrapper" ct="mqb" cn="BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Pali"></span><h1>BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power in firing official, legislative panel rules</h1>
    [/quote]

McCain really should have picked someone else.......there are actually a bunch of people that I know that are voting Obama just because McCain picked her...now this? <font color="#ff0000">Great job Johnny!</font> [8-)]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I LOVE Joe Torre ever since he had the courage &amp; the heart to tell his family story, in order to help other people.

Torre's dad had beaten up on his mom all of their life. He did not beat the kids, he just beat up on the mom. So when the kids got old enough, all 4 of them got the locks changed on the doors, &amp; told the dad to never come home again.

That was so brave to tell that story, in order to help others with similar problems.

The mom was a little sweetheart to the kids, but she could never defend herself, or leave the dad. (I don't think she had an income.)[/quote]

That's why you will almost never see him yelling out on the field. It's just not his way.

He has a way to motivate the players behind closed doors....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow....may I now present you the next President of the United States....BARRACK OBAMA!!!!!

<span cm="marquee-site" pn="sitewrapper" ct="mqb" cn="BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Pali"></span><h1>BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power in firing official, legislative panel rules</h1>
    [/quote]

McCain really should have picked someone else.......there are actually a bunch of people that I know that are voting Obama just because McCain picked her...now this? <font color="#ff0000">Great job Johnny!</font> [8-)]
    [/quote]

He's had a lot of blunders this campaign......there's just no way he's winning....

Now mr. smooth, better fix this economy......it's in his hands now....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

He's had a lot of blunders this campaign......there's just no way he's winning....

[/quote]

Oh yeah....If he wins...I'll be shocked!
    I still hate this election.......Obama isn't exactly making me wanna run out in scream in glee. ARGH!!!

ARGH! I have Britney Spears new song stuck in my head! Boooooo

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Oh yeah....If he wins...I'll be shocked!
    I still hate this election.......Obama isn't exactly making me wanna run out in scream in glee. ARGH!!!

ARGH! I have Britney Spears new song stuck in my head! Boooooo
    [/quote]

If McCain wins, this election is fixed....

We are about to have our first black president folks! I never thought it would happen THIS FAST. Or in our lifetime....I'm sure we'll have a female Prez in 2012.....probably Hillary, you know the Clintons can't wait to take down Obama....

Goodbye Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton!! Your voices and concerns about minorities are now OBSOLETE with Obama being our new Prez....

I guess you like listening to squeaking tires and electronic synthesizers!!!!

+ Reply to Thread