+ Reply to Thread
Page 4451 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 345139514351440144414449445044514452445344614501455149515451 ... LastLast
Results 44,501 to 44,510 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.
    [/quote]</P>

I'd say that award has already been won by our current President. And don't tell me his run as govenor of texas counts as more experiencethan what Obama has. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey crush.... here ya go...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

[/quote]</P>

Dude! I had forgotten! Thanks for the laugh. Maybe that guy could run for POTUS. We already know he can dance and rap.He could furnish the white house on the cheap, saving us lots of tax dollars. This could be the answer to our economy jam.</P>

We should make this the new "Rick Rolled" video.[]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.
    [/quote]</p>

I'd say that award has already been won by our current President. And don't tell me his run as govenor of texas counts as more experiencethan what Obama has. </p>[/quote]

LOL.....don't forget his great baseball experience.....
    At least Obama can say nuclear....so I guess that's one less scary thing to worry about.......[:P]

Ugh...this election blows.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

I'd say that award has already been won by our current President. And don't tell me his run as govenor of texas counts as more experiencethan what Obama has. </P>

[/quote]

LOL.....don't forget his great baseball experience.....
    At least Obama can say nuclear....so I guess that's one less scary thing to worry about.......[:P]

Ugh...this election blows.....
    [/quote]</P>

How ya doing JG?</P>

I hope things be good for you.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.
    [/quote]

Put Obama next to JFK as a modern democrat that has won the Presidency that is not
    from the South....
    [/quote]I thought there are no Politics discussions on these forums?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

That is not politics....that is called disasters in the history of the United States.

I can't believe the Cardinals got a TD in the first 15 seconds of the game against Dallas....keep it up Warner!!! Smash those cowbabies!!!

I can't believe the Cardinals are self destructing the way they are.

The Rams beat the Skins!

What a smokin' hot day of FOOTBALL!!!

Stray just got r***ed...the other guys on the panel just asked him, "what do you think of your superbowl pick now?!" Stray said, "it was a great day for NFL football!". LOL

Onward to baseball...go Dodgers!!!

+ Reply to Thread