+ Reply to Thread
Page 4453 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 345339534353440344434451445244534454445544634503455349535453 ... LastLast
Results 44,521 to 44,530 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Someone posted this in TAGF:

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

37 pages away from the big 3,000!</p>

You guys had just welcomed me at 2,000.</p>

Much has changed for me (for the better) in 1,000 pages!</p>

Does anyone have a kleenex?[:$][:'(]</p>[/quote]

It's quite amazing isn't it!! You can go back to 1,000 and we haven't even won the Superbowl yet!!

It's getting better folks!!

<div class="gallery_container short">

<p class="credit" id="gallery_credit">AP</p>
    <br class="clear">
    <p class="caption" id="gallery_caption">Oct. 10: Gasoline prices are advertised at a station in Frasier, Mich.</p>
    </div>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

CAMARILLO,
    Calif. The average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United
    States recorded its largest drop ever as crude oil prices plunged and
    consumer demand continued to wane, an industry analyst said on Sunday.
    </p>

The
    Lundberg Survey released this weekend showed the average price of a
    gallon of self-serve regular down 35 cents over the past two weeks to
    $3.31. Mid-grade was $3.45 as of Friday and premium was $3.57.</p></span>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

You are rooting for the Phillies?

[/quote]

Yeah...I'm picking them to win it all.
    Everyone is busy slurping Torre/Manny,Francona/Red Sox, Madden/Rays....no one was really giving the Phillies any attention. So, they have my support. Their team is actually pretty aight and kinda fun to watch.
    Also, I can't root for a team with Manny on it. Great player, but everyone seems to forgotten what he did that landed him in L.A. He's an ***.
    [/quote]

Yeah it's too bad he's playing for Torre. I want to see Torre win the WS and see Hank choke on his words....but I wish Manny weren't there. They wouldn't even be playing though if it weren't for him.

I'm rooting for the Rays of course....I can't deal with another Blowsox WS....

Phillies have more talent than the Dodgers, it just seems the Dodgers got on a hot streak at the right time...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Someone posted this in TAGF:

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA......

And he has no comment, that's a first!

They are reporting it at 3.32/gallon here, which is still way higher than it should be based on 80/barrel oil. Cause it took no time to jack the price on up when oil skyrocketed....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Yeah it's too bad he's playing for Torre. I want to see Torre win the WS and see Hank choke on his words....but I wish Manny weren't there. They wouldn't even be playing though if it weren't for him.

Phillies have more talent than the Dodgers, it just seems the Dodgers got on a hot streak at the right time...

[/quote]

I'm just hoping that their win last night won't be the start of something. lol
    The dodgers are sending Lowe out there on 3 days rest so who knows.
    I also kinda don't wanna see Torre win the WS. I like Joe, but this Saint Joe Torre treatment he already has with the media is getting on my last nerve. Also, I am still very very angry about the 2004 ALCS...I haven't gotten over it yet.....lol
    Mind you, it would be nice to see Hank choke on his words...but if Torre wins....it is going to get very annoying. They will have him walking on water in no time. [:P]

[quote user="mjg407"]They are reporting it at 3.32/gallon here, which is still way higher than it should be based on 80/barrel oil. Cause it took no time to jack the price on up when oil skyrocketed....
    [/quote]

As low as it is right now, we are still 17% higher than last year..

Hey, how has the oil prices affected your company?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I'm just hoping that their win last night won't be the start of something. lol
    The dodgers are sending Lowe out there on 3 days rest so who knows.
    I also kinda don't wanna see Torre win the WS. I like Joe, but this Saint Joe Torre treatment he already has with the media is getting on my last nerve. Also, I am still very very angry about the 2004 ALCS...I haven't gotten over it yet.....lol
    Mind you, it would be nice to see Hank choke on his words...but if Torre wins....it is going to get very annoying. They will have him walking on water in no time. [:P]
    [/quote]

Yeah don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing Torre win a WS, but only 1. I do not want him to make the Dodgers the next Yankees or we Brett Favre is going to get jealous with all the media love feast for Joe Torre..

I'm not sure who the media loves more? Brett or Joe?

Well you are hardcore Yankees fan more than I am, I was not able to watch any game in September no matter how hard I tried....

The Rays should probably win it and complete their miracle season because it's never going to happen again for them....they, along with the blue jays and O's will be at the cellar once next season starts....

Yankees will be very strong next season.....

Notice in both baseball and football, it is OUR division that is the toughest...hahaha....

Wow, Tony Romo out 4 weeks with broken finger!!!

+ Reply to Thread