+ Reply to Thread
Page 4457 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 345739574357440744474455445644574458445944674507455749575457 ... LastLast
Results 44,561 to 44,570 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow.[+o(]

So that was bad.......lol

Yikes!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So that was bad.......lol

Yikes!
    [/quote]</P>

Nothing like staying up late to watch your team get spanked. Up at 430 and I'm friggin shot.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So that was bad.......lol

Yikes!
    [/quote]</p>

Nothing like staying up late to watch your team get spanked. Up at 430 and I'm friggin shot.</p>[/quote]yeah, our secondary has a new name.... call them Toast..

Well we were consistent. Sucked on O, Sucked on D, Sucked on ST (well not so bad). Playcalling.???? Ward was torching them, so we go for three passes in the endzone?

You guys may not agree with me, but I'm kinda glad we lost. We do have to lose some games
    and why not against a non-divisional opponent?

Not only that, if the team started to begin to think they were untouchable, this will humble them.

Obviously they knew that Cowboys and Redskins got stunned but they felt it couldn't happen to them
    and the Browns played very very tough...

I did not want us to be another Colts or Patriots who would go 6-0 or 8-0 in the season and then suddenly there are talks about an undefeated season, that just messes with your head...

We got cut and bruised last night, I think it was for the better moving forward.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys may not agree with me, but I'm kinda glad we lost. We do have to lose some games
    and why not against a non-divisional opponent?

Not only that, if the team started to begin to think they were untouchable, this will humble them.

Obviously they knew that Cowboys and Redskins got stunned but they felt it couldn't happen to them
    and the Browns played very very tough...

I did not want us to be another Colts or Patriots who would go 6-0 or 8-0 in the season and then suddenly there are talks about an undefeated season, that just messes with your head...

We got cut and bruised last night, I think it was for the better moving forward.....
    [/quote]

I hear ya...in a weird way...I'm kinda glad they got their first loss out of the way...
    I just wish they didn't look so pitiful last night.....hopefully they don't make this a habit! [:P]

So I guess a lot of Dodger fans aren't too happy with Saint Joe after last night.....shocking........ [:O]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I hear ya...in a weird way...I'm kinda glad they got their first loss out of the way...
    I just wish they didn't look so pitiful last night.....hopefully they don't make this a habit! [:P]

So I guess a lot of Dodger fans aren't too happy with Saint Joe after last night.....shocking........ [:O]
    [/quote]

Our MNF stats are always against us, that's why I was so shocked we actually won against the Seahawks coming out of the BYE. Next time I will not pick the giants to win on a MNF....
    We also seem to suck at 4PM games....

I will have to be rooting for the Phillies and Rays now. The Dodgers are done, Joe had his nice little run......

I think the Rays are going to take it all, they are the miracle team this season....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Our MNF stats are always against us, that's why I was so shocked we actually won against the Seahawks coming out of the BYE. Next time I will not pick the giants to win on a MNF....

I will have to be rooting for the Phillies and Rays now. The Dodgers are done, Joe had his nice little run......

I think the Rays are going to take it all, they are the miracle team this season....
    [/quote]

lol...we need to play every game at 1pm on Sunday!
    I couldn't believe the Rays pounded Lester yesterday....and what the hell was Torre doing with the bullpen......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

lol...we need to play every game at 1pm on Sunday!
    I couldn't believe the Rays pounded Lester yesterday....and what the hell was Torre doing with the bullpen......
    [/quote]

Well, Torre was never really good at strategy....perhaps he was exposed now?

Lester just had a bad night at the worse time. Beckett is not Beckett......

The Rays are kinda having a Giants season, they just keep winning....I really do think they will win the WS....this is their only hope....they aren't going to have a miracle season 2 years in a row...win it now because it's back to the bottom of the cellar next season...

+ Reply to Thread