+ Reply to Thread
Page 4459 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 345939594359440944494457445844594460446144694509455949595459 ... LastLast
Results 44,581 to 44,590 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]I don't like the player moves either. IMHO Tollefson has done a good job, and Madison is needed on the field. The browns line is solid, probably one of the best lines out there. We had a lot of weaknesses exposed yesterday. Not sure if Spags was trying some different things but we were exposed.
    [/quote]

I thought Tollefson was out because of injury of some sort?

McDougle just sucks....

Lots of histrionics on the mb last night....geez.

Now one thread after another keeps repeating the same complaints...lots of folks just want to start their own thread I guess??!!

I read a great article by Vinnie Lyer in Sporting News about how the Browns were motivated by "desperation"....& this loss will be good for the NYG's....

Great point about the Rams...if we would have lost to them, I might have given up hope!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Lots of histrionics on the mb last night....geez.

Now one thread after another keeps repeating the same complaints...lots of folks just want to start their own thread I guess??!!

I read a great article by Vinnie Lyer in Sporting News about how the Browns were motivated by "desperation"....& this loss will be good for the NYG's....

Great point about the Rams...if we would have lost to them, I might have given up hope![/quote]

That's exactly what I said earlier...they have to lose!

If the Patriots lost 2-3 games last season, they most likely would have won the Superbowl...

Going undefeated is a curse....

Wow, the sky is falling!! I really really hate the media.....

<h1>Giants better hope the 'bad Eli' isn't back</h1><h2>Months after Super victory, QB looked like his former self in loss to Browns</h2>

All-Pro

I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.

You are 100% correct, AG !!!

Going undefeated is stupid...if you lose @ the end.

Bringing home the Lombardi is all that matters, @ the end of the day.

Condi Rice is so HIGH CLASS !!!!! She was on the Today show, talking about her mom dying of cancer.

Only 3 months to go...& then Condi cannot get out of Wash DC fast enough....she is going back to Stanford to teach....I don't blame her.

What a STELLAR role model !!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Condi Rice is so HIGH CLASS !!!!! She was on the Today show, talking about her mom dying of cancer.

Only 3 months to go...&amp; then Condi cannot get out of Wash DC fast enough....she is going back to Stanford to teach....I don't blame her.

What a STELLAR role model !!![/quote]

Wow that is cool, I guess politics just isn't worth it....

[quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.
    [/quote]

It's disgusting how quickly they jump ship.....

What is really the economy's status?

I was at an outlet over the weekend shopping and let me tell you, it was PACKED. Not only did it take 30 minutes to find parking, there were lines of people just to get into the stores....

At the end of the day, it took us over 2 hours to leave the parking lot and state troopers ( A LOT ) had to play traffic cop...

Our country has not had 2 quarters of negative GDP....so what is really the truth?

+ Reply to Thread