+ Reply to Thread
Page 4461 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 346139614361441144514459446044614462446344714511456149615461 ... LastLast
Results 44,601 to 44,610 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]Rogers should have been called for roughing the passer. You are not allowed to slam the Qb...remember the Packer guy did it to McMahon in then 80s.

Notice the other play when someone went for Eli's knee....

[/quote]

Yes I remember that knee play, that was dirty, almost lost our QB right there and then...

Last nights game was absolutely PHYSICAL.

The penalty calling was.... strange. I didn't think that the hit to the ground should have been roughing, but the rules read that below the knees and above the shoulder boards are big no no. Intent does not matter.

OMG!!!!!!! The mb is lit up like a Xmas tree!!!! There are 93 posters & almost 200 guests!!!

BIG news day!!!!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]OMG!!!!!!! The mb is lit up like a Xmas tree!!!! There are 93 posters & almost 200 guests!!!

BIG news day!!!!!![/quote]

Yes, everyone with one liner posts.....

It is a good thing that I was not blessed with a delete button....I would knock some of these posters back to the Football 101 thread.

They expect Eli to be a frickin' PERFECT robot.

Chest trauma can be very serious....& yet some of these posters act like they would throw the football perfect after they had a 400 lb a**hole pound them in the ground.

Now I know why they said Kurt Warner was thinking about retiring, after that skins player had that head injur

QB's have been getting injured every week, during this season....AND losing big time game time.

Thx for letting me b*tch.....I was almost getting in a bad mood, like everyone else on the board!!!

Cowboys just picked up Roy Williams.... interesting. Let's see them spread the ball between Williams, TO, and Whitten.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]It is a good thing that I was not blessed with a delete button....I would knock some of these posters back to the Football 101 thread.

They expect Eli to be a frickin' PERFECT robot.

Chest trauma can be very serious....& yet some of these posters act like they would throw the football perfect after they had a 400 lb a**hole pound them in the ground.

Now I know why they said Kurt Warner was thinking about retiring, after that skins player had that head injur

QB's have been getting injured every week, during this season....AND losing big time game time.

Thx for letting me b*tch.....I was almost getting in a bad mood, like everyone else on the board!!![/quote]

Welcome to the AG Thread, now you know why, well, atleast I like to stay here and avoid TAGF....

[quote user="mjg407"]Cowboys just picked up Roy Williams.... interesting. Let's see them spread the ball between Williams, TO, and Whitten.
    [/quote]

He's building up the team the wrong way, let him...they gave up A LOT to get him.....

Wakefield is going to get LIT UP!!!!

hahaha back to back homers!!

3-0 Rays!

+ Reply to Thread