+ Reply to Thread
Page 4464 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 346439644364441444544462446344644465446644744514456449645464 ... LastLast
Results 44,631 to 44,640 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

McCain is coming across as a pompous jerk.

McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

But, in my opinion...Joe the Plumber is the real winner of his debate. [:P]

When are you people going to realise that It does not Matter who wins? This country is run by the Elite Wealthy . This country produces Zilch product and The Mega Rich's goal is to make a living off The average person putting Themselves in Debt?</P>

Poor man want to be rich Rich man wants to be King and The king ain't happy till he rules Everything..</P>

Bruce..</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

[/quote]

You got that right!!! Joe's business in Toledo, Ohio should take off now......

It took FOREVER for Dodger stadium to fill up tonight....traffic must be HORRIBLE in California...especially with the fires.

Manny just started with LA...how come his helmet looks like sh*t already.

What a diff a team makes....they just said that Manny has done nothing but good for the team since he came...increasing moral, working his butt off, etc......things must have been bad in Boston.....

5-1.....Dodgers are going to be dust.

Manny always looks like he his wearing his pajamas....his uniform hangs off of him??!!!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

[/quote]

Obama has NO experience......but he is SOOO articulate.

McCain has TONS of experience......but he cannot articulate worth a damn.

Dodgers tried their best.....too bad, maybe next year.

The Phillies coach looks like he is 90 yrs old, when he brought his 400 lb body out of the dugout, to hug his players, his belly was jumpin' up & down like Santa Clause....hahaha

All-Pro

Such as it pains me to say I have to root for the Rays now. No way do I want the obnoxious fans of Philly to have anything worth celebrating.

All-Pro

The problem for McCain is that he has no economic background and frankly is just too old.

What will kill him...is talking about women's "health"....as if he it were a bad word.

Experience is very overrated in any leadership position IF you have the right supporting team.

Question: what cabinet position does Hilary get....???

If I am Obama, I make a pitch to Colin Powell to come back as Secretary of State.

[quote user="Markroman"]

If I am Obama, I make a pitch to Colin Powell to come back as Secretary of State.
    [/quote]

That would be a great idea....

[quote user="taylormadeblue56"]

When are you people going to realise that It does not Matter who wins? This country is run by the Elite Wealthy . This country produces Zilch product and The Mega Rich's goal is to make a living off The average person putting Themselves in Debt?</p>

Poor man want to be rich Rich man wants to be King and The king ain't happy till he rules Everything..</p>

Bruce..</p>[/quote]

You are correct....

+ Reply to Thread