+ Reply to Thread
Page 4466 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 346639664366441644564464446544664467446844764516456649665466 ... LastLast
Results 44,651 to 44,660 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

But, in my opinion...Joe the Plumber is the real winner of his debate. [:P]
    [/quote] Obama has NO experience......but he is SOOO articulate. McCain has TONS of experience......but he cannot articulate worth a damn.[/quote]</P>

IMHO- Obama is far from having no experience</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/archive/2008/10/16/joe-the-plumber-republican-plant-and-relative-of-charles-keating.aspx

Notice the last line....the guy is not a licensed plumber as confirmed by MSNBC.
    [/quote]</P>

How bad this will look if it turns out to be true. I have a hard time believing it's fake but in the world of politics.... you never know![:|]</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ooooops....goofed that message up. Posting from an iPhone is a PIA.....

Favre will not retire until he is 99 yrs old....he just got 6 TD's in one game!!![/quote]

That game against the Cardinals was bogus. They gave him that game over and over...

Most of those TD's the Jet's coughed up the ball right near the endzone so Brett just had to toss it in...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ooooops....goofed that message up. Posting from an iPhone is a PIA.....

Favre will not retire until he is 99 yrs old....he just got 6 TD's in one game!!![/quote]

That game against the Cardinals was bogus. They gave him that game over and over...

Most of those TD's the Jet's coughed up the ball right near the endzone so Brett just had to toss it in...

[/quote]

It sure was a fun game to watch, tho'.....until that horrible head injury.

Then when I saw Kurt Warner kneeling down to play, I was afraid that he had gone off the deep end with his Jesus stuff.

All the press was good tho'....they said that Kurt led BOTH teams in prayers for the player.

[quote user="Markroman"]The Joe The Plumber saga takes an odd turn.

The guy has the same last name as the son-in-law of Charles keating (remember McCain and the Keating 5 from the S&amp;L days).....and both are from the same area of Ohio....maybe just a coincidence but, may be a plant.

The internet is buzzing as people are investigating this connection.

I will post back if something develops.
    [/quote]

ANYTHING is possible with politics. I would like to know the truth myself.

But I would then want an investigation with all the people who fainted at Obama's speeches...

It's a bit too coincedental that time and time and time again, someone found a way to ....faint....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ooooops....goofed that message up. Posting from an iPhone is a PIA.....

[/quote]

Then when I saw Kurt Warner kneeling down to play, I was afraid that he had gone off the deep end with his Jesus stuff.

All the press was good tho'....they said that Kurt led BOTH teams in prayers for the player.[/quote]

Kurt wanted to retire after that play....he's a good guy and he's good for the NFL....

You have your Kurt Warners and your Michael Vicks...

Your Marshall Faulks and your Reggie Bush's..

Your Amani Toomers and your Michael Irvin's...

Your Tony Gonzalez's and your Shockey's..

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

But, in my opinion...Joe the Plumber is the real winner of his debate. [:P]
    [/quote] Obama has NO experience......but he is SOOO articulate. McCain has TONS of experience......but he cannot articulate worth a damn.[/quote]</P>

IMHO- Obama is far from having no experience</P>[/quote]

One thing is for sure, Obama has a brain that never quits.... The guy is brilliant.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ooooops....goofed that message up. Posting from an iPhone is a PIA..... Favre will not retire until he is 99 yrs old....he just got 6 TD's in one game!!![/quote]

[/quote] It sure was a fun game to watch, tho'.....until that horrible head injury. Then when I saw Kurt Warner kneeling down to play, I was afraid that he had gone off the deep end with his Jesus stuff. All the press was good tho'....they said that Kurt led BOTH teams in prayers for the player.[/quote]

Kurt wanted to retire after that play....he's a good guy and he's good for the NFL....

[/quote]</P>

Here , here..........I like those comparisions........It's refreshing to see some humility in some players. You know they just love the game without the other crap</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Here , here..........I like those comparisions........It's refreshing to see some humility in some players. You know they just love the game without the other crap</p>[/quote]

We can see some of this in our current players, Eli aside...

Kevin Boss, Steve Smith...they seem to know they have the privilege to play in the NFL..

Not a right...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ooooops....goofed that message up. Posting from an iPhone is a PIA.....

[/quote]

All the press was good tho'....they said that Kurt led BOTH teams in prayers for the player.[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard that on Fox Sunday football....that Kurt thought about retiring after that trauma.

With 7 kids to raise, I am surprised, in a way, that Brenda did not demand that Kurt retire....his wife is one tough as nails cookie.

I ran the Susan Koman race with Brenda, & she is gorgeous in person, with incredibly perfect skin......not a goof ball like she looks on TV.....

+ Reply to Thread