+ Reply to Thread
Page 4467 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 346739674367441744574465446644674468446944774517456749675467 ... LastLast
Results 44,661 to 44,670 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I heard that on Fox Sunday football....that Kurt thought about retiring after that trauma.

With 7 kids to raise, I am surprised, in a way, that Brenda did not demand that Kurt retire....his wife is one tough as nails cookie.

I ran the Susan Koman race with Brenda, & she is gorgeous in person, with incredibly perfect skin......not a goof ball like she looks on TV.....[/quote]

That's good to know because she looks like a clown on TV!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here , here..........I like those comparisions........It's refreshing to see some humility in some players. You know they just love the game without the other crap</P>

[/quote]

We can see some of this in our current players, Eli aside...

Kevin Boss, Steve Smith...they seem to know they have the privilege to play in the NFL..

Not a right...

[/quote]</P>

And that's why I have the utmost for Reese. "Talent" isn't all physical. Theres alot more to it . Reese gets itimho</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here , here..........I like those comparisions........It's refreshing to see some humility in some players. You know they just love the game without the other crap</p>

[/quote]

Kevin Boss, Steve Smith...they seem to know they have the privilege to play in the NFL..

Not a right...

[/quote]</p>

And that's why I have the utmost for Reese. "Talent" isn't all physical. Theres alot more to it . Reese gets itimho</p>[/quote]

Reese can do no wrong. If he didn't want Tony. Fine with me, who am I to question him.

The guy worked his way up from scout, so he knows talent when he sees it. We are in very good hands with Reese...

However, I did question the Tynes signing after the SB, I thought that was pretty fast and he is a bit iffy...and this season proved just that....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here , here..........I like those comparisions........It's refreshing to see some humility in some players. You know they just love the game without the other crap</P>

[/quote]

Not a right...

[/quote]</P>

And that's why I have the utmost for Reese. "Talent" isn't all physical. Theres alot more to it . Reese gets itimho</P>

[/quote]

Reese can do no wrong. If he didn't want Tony. Fine with me, who am I to question him.

The guy worked his way up from scout, so he knows talent when he sees it. We are in very good hands with Reese...

However, I did question the Tynes signing after the SB, I thought that was pretty fast and he is a bit iffy...and this season proved just that....

[/quote]</P>

The Tynes issue is tough one , especially with the way Carneys been playing. I can only hope Tynes proves Reese right at this point. I do wish there was some way to keep Carney around for longer than a week but from what I've read thats not going to happen</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I heard that on Fox Sunday football....that Kurt thought about retiring after that trauma.

With 7 kids to raise, I am surprised, in a way, that Brenda did not demand that Kurt retire....his wife is one tough as nails cookie.

I ran the Susan Koman race with Brenda, & she is gorgeous in
    person, with incredibly perfect skin......not a goof ball like she
    looks on TV.....[/quote]

That's good to know
    because she looks like a clown on TV!!
    [/quote]

REALLY!!!!! I hope I was not standing there staring at her with my mouth open...because I was shocked at how beautiful she was in person, compared to TV...especially when she had that spiked hair....eeeeeek!

The BEST part is the way they treat their son, who is blind, & has brain damage after having been beat up, by Brenda's first husband. The little guy stands there & is included in the conversation, along with everybody else... I think that is so cool!!

[quote user="SEC105"]

The Tynes issue is tough one , especially with the way Carneys been playing. I can only hope Tynes proves Reese right at this point. I do wish there was some way to keep Carney around for longer than a week but from what I've read thats not going to happen</p>[/quote]

I felt there was chemistry between Carney and Feagles don't you? Like to old pals clicking with each other because we know the NFL is a young man's game....

I think Tynes is a bit of a headcase...especially with his premature comment about being the kicker against the 49ers only for TC to retract his statement...

I think the Giants want a younger leg down the stretch.....it would be nice to keep him somehow as a safety net...I trust him....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

REALLY!!!!! I hope I was not standing there staring at her with my mouth open...because I was shocked at how beautiful she was in person, compared to TV...especially when she had that spiked hair....eeeeeek!

The BEST part is the way they treat their son, who is blind, &amp; has brain damage after having been beat up, by Brenda's first husband. The little guy stands there &amp; is included in the conversation, along with everybody else... I think that is so cool!![/quote]

Wow that is a sad story, I didn't know their son was blind....

Glad Kurt is playing over Matt.....the Cardinals won't be that good of a team once he retires...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

The Tynes issue is tough one , especially with the way Carneys been playing. I can only hope Tynes proves Reese right at this point. I do wish there was some way to keep Carney around for longer than a week but from what I've read thats not going to happen</P>

[/quote]

I felt there was chemistry between Carney and Feagles don't you? Like to old pals clicking with each other because we know the NFL is a young man's game....

I think Tynes is a bit of a headcase...especially with his premature comment about being the kicker against the 49ers only for TC to retract his statement...

I think the Giants want a younger leg down the stretch.....it would be nice to keep him somehow as a safety net...I trust him....

[/quote]</P>

Yeah I felt the chemistry part between two old seasoned vets. Thats what bothers me the most about letting Carney go. I got the feeling nothing was gonna rattle him. A very important part of the kicking game.</P>

I read Tynes comments this morning. You would think he would havethe common sense to let his actions speak for themselves. He does have prove himself again whether he likes or not</P>

LOL!!!!

I love that pic!!! It is so UGLY!!!

It is amazing how a whole lot of $$$ can make a couple look so much better in their old age....

Both Clinton's published the above pic in their books.....I could not believe it.....it is so ugly!!! I thought they were brave to put the pic in their books.

Did you see the McCain/Obama roast last night? If not, check it out on YouTube....Hillary was almost crying, she laughed so hard!!! It was GREAT!!!

+ Reply to Thread