+ Reply to Thread
Page 5449 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 444949495349539954395447544854495450545154595499 ... LastLast
Results 54,481 to 54,490 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

hi guys...Tampa looks to be a challenge but hopefully our guys can find their fortitude and get one in the W column.

as to Vick and eagrirl fans in specifically, they of all people better simmer down...their doo-doo stinks as well.

the Boys and Skins will be interesting, supposedly Shanahan believes that Bobby 3 is the new Elway... and in Jerry World well, you already know.

as to the Pack, I am interested to know what their fandom says or thinks now. Naa, I'm not.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    He's just back today practicing... as is Prince... don't know if TC announced Brewer as the starter. Would he do that? I don'rt think so.
    good to see prince back...him and the rookie Hosley are key imo...we were exposed with some of the guys we ran out there at corner on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    hi guys...Tampa looks to be a challenge but hopefully our guys can find their fortitude and get one in the W column.

as to Vick and eagrirl fans in specifically, they of all people better simmer down...their doo-doo stinks as well.

the Boys and Skins will be interesting, supposedly Shanahan believes that Bobby 3 is the new Elway... and in Jerry World well, you already know.

as to the Pack, I am interested to know what their fandom says or thinks now. Naa, I'm not.
    Alentown is right... Carr woulda beat the Eagles yesterday. They lucked out, big time, going against the rook. The Browns thought a 28 year old QB choice was smart. We'll see, but you can't convert maturity into experience at the Pro level for a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post

Overall it was a bad week for giants fans imo....seeing the skins look good, and Philly getting by...even though I personally could careless about the Jets, alot of giant fans dislike them, and they lit it up on Sunday.

Heads up to anyone who cares...Wegmans has great buffalo wings.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    good point..one of the people bustin me is a browns fan...you can't really bust on a browns fan, its too easy, thats like making fun of a Blue Jay fan in baseball.
    lol bluejays..wait wut?!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    where is bandwagon? seems like everyone else made it over here...
    i'm here, just been in hiding. its been a rough couple of sports months for me.. so depressed. granted the Jays whipped the Beanheads so that made me smile for a second.. need the Giants to kick some *** this week.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    i'm here, just been in hiding. its been a rough couple of sports months for me.. so depressed. granted the Jays whipped the Beanheads so that made me smile for a second.. need the Giants to kick some *** this week.
    I know your pain, Bandy... as a Mutts, er, Mets fan.
    Need a pick-me-up this Sunday from the boys in Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    lol bluejays..wait wut?!
    lol...just playing around...tough season for the jays though, u guys were hammered with injuries, yet still were able to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks a couple weeks ago.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I know your pain, Bandy... as a Mutts, er, Mets fan.
    Need a pick-me-up this Sunday from the boys in Blue.
    need a win Saturday too.. My Cats are very much in danger of missing the playoffs.. AND 6 OF THE 8 TEAMS MAKE THE FRIGGIN PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Zim, if i knew where my emoticons were i'd post a super angry one at this point.

+ Reply to Thread