+ Reply to Thread
Page 4468 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 346839684368441844584466446744684469447044784518456849685468 ... LastLast
Results 44,671 to 44,680 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hahaha.....they just said on Sporting News, "Jerry Jones is so weird, with his 15 personalities & his 9 facelifts. He was out there throwing balls with the players yesterday. Now if you were a player, wouldn't you just love to throw the ball, right at his crotch?! Wouldn't that be great!"

Hehehe.....love it!

Stoopid TB Rays..........I have a bad feeling about this.....
    I do wonder how all those red sox fans who left early feel.....lol

All-Pro

Saw McCain on Letterman...why can't he be as relaxed in his campaign...he looked human on Letterman.

Letterman asked some great questions...including what about "G. Gordon Liddy" and McCain's association with him!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I love that pic!!! It is so UGLY!!!

It is amazing how a whole lot of $$$ can make a couple look so much better in their old age....

Both Clinton's published the above pic in their books.....I could not believe it.....it is so ugly!!! I thought they were brave to put the pic in their books.

Did you see the McCain/Obama roast last night? If not, check it out on YouTube....Hillary was almost crying, she laughed so hard!!! It was GREAT!!![/quote]

Yeah I saw that, McCain was MUCH funnier than Obama, no matter if you are GOP or DEM, McCain was witty and gave Obama a lot of compliments...

Obama was ..."ok" but even his jokes were kinda "laid back" and he didn't compliment McCain very much....

McCain ended his jokes complimenting Obama and Obama didn't return the favor....

[quote user="Markroman"]Saw McCain on Letterman...why can't he be as relaxed in his campaign...he looked human on Letterman.

Letterman asked some great questions...including what about "G. Gordon Liddy" and McCain's association with him!
    [/quote]

The problem with McCain and I realized is that he's actually quite smart and witty. But his delivery is not good. So people end up thinking he's just forcing his jokes to be funny....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Stoopid TB Rays..........I have a bad feeling about this.....
    I do wonder how all those red sox fans who left early feel.....lol
    [/quote]

I did not want to finish watching last night!!! I saw all those red sox FANS leave when Upton made it 7-0...

When it was 7-6 I had to turn it off! I needed to wake up today to find out that the Rays held off...but NOPE...

How could they blow a 7-0 LEAD!!! Late in the game too!!

All-Pro

I went to bed a 7-0...

terry francona is an amazing manager. If they pull of the comeback, it will probably surpass the one against the Yanks...given the 7-0 score.

The Rays are a young team...this could destroy them...

[quote user="Markroman"]I went to bed a 7-0...

terry francona is an amazing manager. If they pull of the comeback, it will probably surpass the one against the Yanks...given the 7-0 score.

The Rays are a young team...this could destroy them...
    [/quote]

Yes, the pressure is on the Rays now....just unbelievable....

[quote user="Markroman"]Saw McCain on Letterman...why can't he be as relaxed in his campaign...he looked human on Letterman.

[/quote]
    So what about G Gordon, he's a talk show host. Betcha Letterman and the rest will tip toe about the Reverend Wright, Ayers, or Raines. Nope......

Watchin the 49 Giants playoff game. Wow is our D so much more talented.

+ Reply to Thread