+ Reply to Thread
Page 4473 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 347339734373442344634471447244734474447544834523457349735473 ... LastLast
Results 44,721 to 44,730 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]And the Saints played like crap, too.[/quote]

100 posts in 10 minutes? bored much? []
    [/quote]

No....I am totally j***ed!!!!! What a GREAT day for sports!!! (don't mind me, sometimes I just have fun by myself on the mb!!!)

Just saw Eli at the post conf..... I love it when his hair is all messed up, he is even cuter!!! Also I love it when Plax gets a TD & gives the ball to someone in the crowd!!!! Makes their day!!!!

Please tell me, how can the jets have even ONE fan??!! That poor team has not done crap for DECADES!!!!!???

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anybody have HD? FoxHD was looking like crap today during the Giants game. It looked like a slide show at times. Don't know if it was my broadcast or not.
    [/quote]

Nope no HD for me......still regular TV...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]And the Saints played like crap, too.[/quote]

[/quote]

No....I am totally j***ed!!!!! What a GREAT day for sports!!! (don't mind me, sometimes I just have fun by myself on the mb!!!)

Just saw Eli at the post conf..... I love it when his hair is all messed up, he is even cuter!!! Also I love it when Plax gets a TD & gives the ball to someone in the crowd!!!! Makes their day!!!!

Please tell me, how can the jets have even ONE fan??!! That poor team has not done crap for DECADES!!!!!???[/quote]

To add insult to injury, now you have to pay PSL and higher ticket prices to be a ......JETS FAN??

At least the Giants have a great history to show for it...

Again....Giants/Yankees.....lowly Jets/Mets..

That's the way the cookie crumbles....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]And the Saints played like crap, too.[/quote]

[/quote]

Please tell me, how can the jets have even ONE fan??!! That poor team has not done crap for DECADES!!!!!???[/quote]

To add insult to injury, now you have to pay PSL and higher ticket prices to be a ......JETS FAN??

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anybody have HD? FoxHD was looking like crap today during the Giants game. It looked like a slide show at times. Don't know if it was my broadcast or not.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, it's awesome! You should seriously consider getting it. The only problem I've had since I switched to HD on Monday was the Giants game today. Other than that it's been flawless.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]And the Saints played like crap, too.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed! Don't forget the Knicks and Rangers, too, dude.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anybody have HD? FoxHD was looking like crap today during the Giants game. It looked like a slide show at times. Don't know if it was my broadcast or not.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, it's awesome! You should seriously consider getting it. The only problem I've had since I switched to HD on Monday was the Giants game today. Other than that it's been flawless.
    [/quote]

I know it is...I'm too cheap.... [:$]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I can be too. It took me long enough to switch to HD.

Veteran

[/quote]

Please tell me, how can the jets have even ONE fan??!!
    That poor team has not done crap for DECADES!!!!!???[/quote]

Yeah, ask my gf why she's a Jets fan. I've been trying to make her a Giants fan for too long now. Not working too well.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I can be too. It took me long enough to switch to HD.
    [/quote]

You are not cheap, AG.... You are being fiscally responsible as the economy is crumbling around us.

I got my copy of W in the mail yesterday, with Angelina on the cover, with her boob hanging out, feeding her little one...the baby's 5 little fingers just happen to hide strategic anatomy.

I thought, how could I possibly waste $$$$ on this mag, in this economy??!! No matter how cheap the subscrip was? Plus, I got Vogue for free, with W.....my mailman probably wants to shoot me. Vogue weighs 25 lbs & it is ALL advertising....gross.

+ Reply to Thread