+ Reply to Thread
Page 4474 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 347439744374442444644472447344744475447644844524457449745474 ... LastLast
Results 44,731 to 44,740 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

I know it is...I'm too cheap.... [:$]
    [/quote]

I can be too. It took me long enough to switch to HD.
    [/quote]

You are not cheap, AG.... You are being fiscally responsible as the economy is crumbling around us.

I got my copy of W in the mail yesterday, with Angelina on the cover, with her boob hanging out, feeding her little one...the baby's 5 little fingers just happen to hide strategic anatomy.

I thought, how could I possibly waste $$$$ on this mag, in this economy??!! No matter how cheap the subscrip was? Plus, I got Vogue for free, with W.....my mailman probably wants to shoot me. Vogue weighs 25 lbs & it is ALL advertising....gross.[/quote]

I used to enjoy those magazine a LONG TIME ago.....now, there's no difference between People, US and tabloids....

And what's crazy is they pay BIG MONEY to get celebrities on the cover...

My laptop is capable of playing HD because it has an HD tuner. So sometimes I will hook it up and watch HD channels on it...other than that I am just too lazy to go out and get an HDTV...

My Sony 27" Trinitron is a beast and just keeps on working....amazing....bought it 12-13 years ago!!

BTW, how is your HP laptop?

The new Macbooks just came out, and they have really pissed off the Mac crowd....took away a lot of features and the screen is very very glossy, like a mirror so it's hard to see anything on it....

Plus in this economy, they raised prices on all the models instead of lowering them....Apple stock dropped 5% after the new macbooks got unveiled...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, how is your HP laptop?

The new Macbooks just came out, and they have really pissed off the Mac crowd....took away a lot of features and the screen is very very glossy, like a mirror so it's hard to see anything on it....

Plus in this economy, they raised prices on all the models instead of lowering them....Apple stock dropped 5% after the new macbooks got unveiled...
    [/quote]

I love it when stuff lasts forever, like your TV!!!! Too many things break within 3 days now, it seems!

Still no HP....that is why I could not respond to your funny bid yesterday....unless it is linked, you cannot see it on iPhone.

No box from India, no new chord from India....I must have spoke the wrong language. Tomorrow I am taking it back to the store where I got it on sale...they were really nice there. I am going to give them my best sob story.....& hope for the best!

2nd player today that they thought had a neck injury, & they were ready to haul them off.....thank goodness they both were able to walk off the field.....

I meant to say your VID yesterday...but the iPhone typed wrong, & put bid....LOL

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, how is your HP laptop?

[/quote]

I love it when stuff lasts forever, like your TV!!!! Too many things break within 3 days now, it seems!

Still no HP....that is why I could not respond to your funny bid yesterday....unless it is linked, you cannot see it on iPhone.

No box from India, no new chord from India....I must have spoke the wrong language. Tomorrow I am taking it back to the store where I got it on sale...they were really nice there. I am going to give them my best sob story.....& hope for the best![/quote]

Yeah things aren't made the way they used to be. I just can't throw out a TV that has been good to me for so long!!! It's been perfect, I've been waiting for it to go out so I can get an HDTV but it is hanging in there....my car is 8 years old now and not a single issue!!

You have to find a way to see that youtube video, it is hilarious!

Sorry to hear about your HP problems, make sure you don't pay restocking fee!

I can't beleive they didn't help you out...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]2nd player today that they thought had a neck injury, & they were ready to haul them off.....thank goodness they both were able to walk off the field.....

I meant to say your VID yesterday...but the iPhone typed wrong, & put bid....LOL[/quote]

Yeah that was tough to watch since Ike Hilliard was a favorite pastime Giant...he was always a good player for us...too bad he couldn't win a ring in 2000....

Must be a pain to type all that on your iPhone!!

oh boo hoo.....let me get my violin....some things never change....glad we never have to deal with his "health" excuse year after year....

<h1>'Disappointed' Shockey rips Saints in return</h1><h2>Tight end thinks team 'misdiagnosed' sports hernia in training camp</h2>
    I had a fumble that hurt the team. I missed a backside cutoff block,
    Shockey said. Thats on me, 14 points I felt like I gave up today, not
    because of effort, but just because physically Im not healthy.

I just need to double check...we won today? right?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]oh boo hoo.....let me get my violin....some things never change....glad we never have to deal with his "health" excuse year after year....

<h1>'Disappointed' Shockey rips Saints in return</h1><h2>Tight end thinks team 'misdiagnosed' sports hernia in training camp</h2>
    I had a fumble that hurt the team. I missed a backside cutoff block,
    Shockey said. Thats on me, 14 points I felt like I gave up today, not
    because of effort, but just because physically Im not
    healthy.

[/quote]

whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa.......poor old Shocks!!!

Cannot stay awake one more second....I watched too many sports today.....see ya tomorrow! Rays are leading!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you think about W.....(but if you don't see it, don't worry....it is great, but not that great!)

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I just need to double check...we won today? right?
    [/quote]

LOLLLLLLLLL.........ya, but none of the other important teams did!

+ Reply to Thread