+ Reply to Thread
Page 4477 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 347739774377442744674475447644774478447944874527457749775477 ... LastLast
Results 44,761 to 44,770 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Very creative signature LOL....

[/quote]

LOL...I found my old High School ID card and got an idea...[:P]
    Actually I was reading one of the Denver boards to find out what happened to Cutler..and I saw something like this so I thought...what the hell..lemme try and make one..lol

From PFT..so who knows....but is this team imploding or what?
    <h2 class="postTitle"><font size="3"></font><font size="3"><a rel="bookmark" title="COWBOYS COORDINATOR STEWART ON THE HOT SEAT">COWBOYS COORDINATOR STEWART ON THE HOT SEAT</a></font></h2>
    <div class="postInfo">Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2008, 9:26 p.m. </div>

There
    are indications out of Dallas that Cowboys defensive coordinator Brian
    Stewart is in danger of being stripped of his responsibilities in
    calling the defense, or fired outright.
    </p>

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said today that hes going to take it upon himself to make changes on defense.</p>

I am going to make some changes
    as far as what we do and how we do it, Phillips said. We are looking
    at personnel, but there are not a whole lot of personnel changes I
    think we need to make. I think its what we do with the personnel and
    how we are utilizing the players abilities and what they are doing.
    </p>

</p>

I kinda feel bad for Wade..he seems so....clueless....lol
    </p>

</p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Very creative signature LOL....

[/quote]

LOL...I found my old High School ID card and got an idea...[:P]

From PFT..so who knows....but is this team imploding or what?
    <h2 class="postTitle"><font size="3"></font><font size="3"><a rel="bookmark" title="COWBOYS COORDINATOR STEWART ON THE HOT SEAT">COWBOYS COORDINATOR STEWART ON THE HOT SEAT</a></font></h2>
    <div class="postInfo">Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2008, 9:26 p.m. </div>

There
    are indications out of Dallas that Cowboys defensive coordinator Brian
    Stewart is in danger of being stripped of his responsibilities in
    calling the defense, or fired outright.
    </p>

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said today that hes going to take it upon himself to make changes on defense.</p>

I am going to make some changes
    as far as what we do and how we do it, Phillips said. We are looking
    at personnel, but there are not a whole lot of personnel changes I
    think we need to make. I think its what we do with the personnel and
    how we are utilizing the players abilities and what they are doing.
    </p>

</p>

I kinda feel bad for Wade..he seems so....clueless....lol
    </p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Wade is just a puppet!! Jones tells him what to do and so do the players!

You can't fire the players so he has to look tough somehow so he's going to make an example out of his coach. But it's not going to work! All the players know their jobs are safe and they know this firing doesn't mean anything to them....all it does is secure Wade a job till the end of the season then he too will get fired by Jones...

Holmgren is done with Seattle this season, perhaps he will go to the Jets and reunite with Favre?

I can't see Mangini sticking around any longer if the Jets have a losing season....

You can't fire the players so he has to look tough somehow so he's going to make an example out of his coach. But it's not going to work! All the players know their jobs are safe and they know this firing doesn't mean anything to them....all it does is secure Wade a job till the end of the season then he too will get fired by Jones...

Holmgren is done with Seattle this season, perhaps he will go to the Jets and reunite with Favre?

I can't see Mangini sticking around any longer if the Jets have a losing season....

[/quote]

I honestly wonder what Wade does each day...I figure he skips around and thinks to himself "lalalalalala..I'm a head coach of an NFL team....lalalalalalalala".

I heard somewhere maybe Holmgren might go work for the 49er front office? Like become what Parcells is now.....

Mangini...oy....they spent all that money this offseason...where is it taking them? What are they gonna do next season if/when Favre leaves? They are a mess!

[/quote]

I honestly wonder what Wade does each day...I figure he skips around and thinks to himself "lalalalalala..I'm a head coach of an NFL team....lalalalalalalala".

I heard somewhere maybe Holmgren might go work for the 49er front office? Like become what Parcells is now.....

Mangini...oy....they spent all that money this offseason...where is it taking them? What are they gonna do next season if/when Favre leaves? They are a mess!
    [/quote]

Oh that's right, the 49ers....I think I heard that too....

This MNF is one of the worse games I've ever watched...everytime I pick the Bronco's to win, they LOSE......picking the Colts is not a sure thing anymore either!!!

Doesn't Wade have a weird relatiionship with his daughter? Maybe he thinks of his daughter all day? ewww....

I'm telling you, Mangini will be fired too after this season...they spent money AND they got Brett and they will still have a losing season...They lost to the LOWLY RAIDERS!!!

And I picked them to win too, I will never pick the Jets to win ever again...

This MNF is one of the worse games I've ever watched...everytime I pick the Bronco's to win, they LOSE......picking the Colts is not a sure thing anymore either!!!

Doesn't Wade have a weird relatiionship with his daughter? Maybe he thinks of his daughter all day? ewww....

I'm telling you, Mangini will be fired too after this season...they spent money AND they got Brett and they will still have a losing season...They lost to the LOWLY RAIDERS!!!

[/quote]

Ooohh what's up with Wade and his daughter? I know nothing about his kid(s).

Watching the Broncos defense makes me thankful for the Giants defense. Denver can't stop anyone...

The Jets are playing the lowly Chiefs next week. I am actually contemplating picking the Chiefs! [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Brian Williams played the SNL Sarah Palin moose rap on nightly news, that was done by Amy. Then ET played it as well. I love it...it is SOOOO funny!!!

Tina Fey is being a total unprofessional brat. She refused to even talk to Palin, & stood way back on the stage at the end, so that she would not have to meet or be near Palin. That is just low class & stupid.

Amy is much higher class...she stood next to Hillary, she was polite & respectful, & funny!

I also like the guy who does Barack on SNL...the way he chops up his words, is just perfect![/quote]

Do you think maybe
    Tina Fey wanted Palin to have the spotlight and didn't want people to confuse the two? I didn't see the end so I didn't know that happened...that would be bad though if she hated her that
    much that she didn't want to talk to her?
    [/quote]

Tina Fey was being a "I am a Hollywood hotshot far left wing, total Obama supporter." Tina even said, "come Nov 5th, I am DONE with HER."

I heard it all on ET. I could not watch SNL 'till the end...it was too painfully stupid & boring.....YAWN!

[/quote]

Ooohh what's up with Wade and his daughter? I know nothing about his kid(s).

Watching the Broncos defense makes me thankful for the Giants defense. Denver can't stop anyone...

The Jets are playing the lowly Chiefs next week. I am actually contemplating picking the Chiefs! [:P]
    [/quote]

I think he made some kind of comment about her being cute...and she likes to hang around him a lot or something weird like that....

You really don't know what you get from the Jets....they are either medicore or plain horrible....
    Herman Edwards is coming back to play his old team, do you think he will get his team ready to play?

It's a crapshoot with these teams...oh! No you can't pick the Cheifs, they're 100th QB got hurt right?

I think they are taking anyone now to play QB...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Brian Williams played the SNL Sarah Palin moose rap on nightly news, that was done by Amy. Then ET played it as well. I love it...it is SOOOO funny!!!

Tina Fey is being a total unprofessional brat. She refused to even talk to Palin, &amp; stood way back on the stage at the end, so that she would not have to meet or be near Palin. That is just low class &amp; stupid.

Amy is much higher class...she stood next to Hillary, she was polite &amp; respectful, &amp; funny!

I also like the guy who does Barack on SNL...the way he chops up his words, is just perfect![/quote]

Do you think maybe
    Tina Fey wanted Palin to have the spotlight and didn't want people to confuse the two? I didn't see the end so I didn't know that happened...that would be bad though if she hated her that
    much that she didn't want to talk to her?
    [/quote]

Tina Fey was being a "I am a Hollywood hotshot far left wing, total Obama supporter." Tina even said, "come Nov 5th, I am DONE with HER."

I heard it all on ET. I could not watch SNL 'till the end...it was too painfully stupid &amp; boring.....YAWN![/quote]

Oh well, that's a shame.....you shouldn't let your political views get the best of you THAT much...

Did you return your HP yet?

I don't feel sorry for Wade Phillips, LOL.....when I saw that 400 lb tub of lard, walk out to the field, & throw the flag down, like a crabby 5th grader, I thought....WHAT is that whale doing in the NFL???

It is just like the Notre Dame coaches....they are all 400 lb rolly pollies, looking like a heart attack ready to happen??!!

I admire ANYONE that can be a jets fan...they are SO pathetic!!! And have been forever!

BTW....AG, can you see your sig? Yesterday, it was a blue box, today it is 1/2 covered by a grey box....but JG21's looks perfect.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I don't feel sorry for Wade Phillips, LOL.....when I saw that 400 lb tub of lard, walk out to the field, &amp; throw the flag down, like a crabby 5th grader, I thought....WHAT is that whale doing in the NFL???

It is just like the Notre Dame coaches....they are all 400 lb rolly pollies, looking like a heart attack ready to happen??!!

I admire ANYONE that can be a jets fan...they are SO pathetic!!! And have been forever!

BTW....AG, can you see your sig? Yesterday, it was a blue box, today it is 1/2 covered by a grey box....but JG21's looks perfect.[/quote]

Thats weird, my sig looks fine to me...??

How come we always have image issues!!?

+ Reply to Thread