+ Reply to Thread
Page 4478 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 347839784378442844684476447744784479448044884528457849785478 ... LastLast
Results 44,771 to 44,780 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Don't ask me about my HP....I am having a bad procrastination problem. Have to move my butt into ACTION & priorities!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Don't ask me about my HP....I am having a bad procrastination problem. Have to move my butt into ACTION & priorities!!![/quote]

haha no problem...well i am off....have a good nite!

We have image issues, because I always manage to hit the wrong buttons & goof up my PC & iPhone....LOL !!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Don't ask me about my HP....I am having a bad procrastination problem. Have to move my butt into ACTION & priorities!!![/quote]

haha no problem...well i am off....have a good nite!
    [/quote]

You too!!! Cya manyana (that is suppose to spell tomorrow in espaniol....lol

AG, this is going to ruin your breakfast....

NBC just said that Madonna is pregnant with ARod's kid.....LOL, knew that would make your day!!!

I don't know how that happened, because last night Guy Ritchie said on Access Hollywood.....that Madonna was lousy in bed, they had not had sex for a year & 1/2, & that she was a cold fish. Also, that she put creams that cost &1000.00 all over her skin, before she went to bed.

How can Madonna be lousy in bed, she wrote the Sex book!!!

I would not get in bed with Guy Ritchie, either, he is gross.

Madonna is being a pig about $$$....she said Guy is a gold digger because he wants $60 mill.....she has $540 mill....I say give the guy the 60 mill for putting up with her for 8 years.

Guy said Madonna is a control freak who demands to work out 4 hours/ day.

This is such important news......LOL.....puke!!!!

Poor Rays.....ABC morning news just said that the odds are 200 to 1 against the Rays.....

A company in Louisville,Ky is making a personalized bat for each player in the World Series.....did not know they did that...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG, this is going to ruin your breakfast....

NBC just said that Madonna is pregnant with ARod's kid.....LOL, knew that would make your day!!!

I don't know how that happened, because last night Guy Ritchie said on Access Hollywood.....that Madonna was lousy in bed, they had not had sex for a year & 1/2, & that she was a cold fish. Also, that she put creams that cost &1000.00 all over her skin, before she went to bed.

How can Madonna be lousy in bed, she wrote the Sex book!!!

I would not get in bed with Guy Ritchie, either, he is gross.

Madonna is being a pig about $$$....she said Guy is a gold digger because he wants $60 mill.....she has $540 mill....I say give the guy the 60 mill for putting up with her for 8 years.

Guy said Madonna is a control freak who demands to work out 4 hours/ day.

This is such important news......LOL.....puke!!!![/quote]

No offense to Madonna, but isn't she too old to have anymore kids?

I totally believe Guy Ritchie though, I bet she is a control freak. And the thing is, she just wants to have a new husband every 4-7 years because she can....last I remembered Guy wasn't after her, she was after him, so there's no way he's the golddigger...he should get $60 million and call it a day...

Arod is young and can have 100's of chicks, why Madonna? Who cares who she USED to be...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Poor Rays.....ABC morning news just said that the odds are 200 to 1 against the Rays.....

A company in Louisville,Ky is making a personalized bat for each player in the World Series.....did not know they did that...[/quote]

So in otherwords, they are going to win...

Because the so called experts never picked the Rays to win anything, in a way this is the NY Giants all over again...no matter how many times they win, it's always, "it's not for real, they will lose soon because they are young..."

All-Pro

ARod always makes bad decisions after September.

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </P>

</P>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</P>

+ Reply to Thread