+ Reply to Thread
Page 4479 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 347939794379442944694477447844794480448144894529457949795479 ... LastLast
Results 44,781 to 44,790 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </p>

</p>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</p>[/quote]

A few weeks ago. I like it

Ouch....</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">LONDON— A Unied Airlines pilot was arrested in a jet’s ****pit minutes before take-off Sunday on suspicion of being drunk.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Hundreds of stunned passengers watched police march the 44-year-old American first officer off the Boeing 777.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The United Airlines flight to San Francisco was delayed at Heathrow for almost three hours while a replacement co-pilot was found.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Cops swooped after a tip-off from ground </P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </P>

</P>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</P>[/quote]

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </p>

</p>

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.[/quote]

They should put more current players up there, not just Eli...

BTW, JG I am 10-4 this week with my picks...

I figured I'd save you at least 1 hassle....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.[/quote]

They should put more current players up there, not just Eli...
    [/quote]

We need Tuckie poo and Jacobs up there!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, JG I am 10-4 this week with my picks...

I figured I'd save you at least 1 hassle....
    [/quote]

LOL Thanks!

Now that you mention it, Madonna does seem too old to be pregnant. Today Show said Madonna WANTS to have ARod's kid.....whereas NBC morning news said she was already pregnant with ARod's kid.....so who knows the truth.

It is WAY beyond my comprehension how Madonna EVER got preg in the 1st place. She used to shack with orange hair Rodman & Sean Penn! How she did not have a million STD's & HIV is beyond me...

Plus, I worked with a guy who used to follow Madonna's career, & he said Madonna was so broke when she 1st got to New York, that she used to prostitute herself.....it is a miracle she was able to have any kids.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Now that you mention it, Madonna does seem too old to be pregnant. Today Show said Madonna WANTS to have ARod's kid.....whereas NBC morning news said she was already pregnant with ARod's kid.....so who knows the truth.

It is WAY beyond my comprehension how Madonna EVER got preg in the 1st place. She used to shack with orange hair Rodman &amp; Sean Penn! How she did not have a million STD's &amp; HIV is beyond me...

Plus, I worked with a guy who used to follow Madonna's career, &amp; he said Madonna was so broke when she 1st got to New York, that she used to prostitute herself.....it is a miracle she was able to have any kids.[/quote]

Wow, I don't know if I should respect her for her accomplishments or is she just the most opportunistic individual ever? Maybe both? She's one lucky women though for being able to do all those things without have ANY type of STD's???

All-Pro

Madonna is a brand creation like all those other pop sensations and boy bands and girl bands.

Guy Ritchie should be knighted for putting up with the "self-absobed crap"

Hey...why have Madonna and Tom Cruise not hooked up yet...

+ Reply to Thread