+ Reply to Thread
Page 4480 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 348039804380443044704478447944804481448244904530458049805480 ... LastLast
Results 44,791 to 44,800 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]Madonna is a brand creation like all those other pop sensations and boy bands and girl bands.

Guy Ritchie should be knighted for putting up with the "self-absobed crap"

Hey...why have Madonna and Tom Cruise not hooked up yet...
    [/quote]

Because Kabbalah and Scientology don't mix....

All-Pro

Why not mix the two and create a new commercial umm...spirtual enterprise called Sciekabalah!

All-Pro

I just read that McCain is pulling out of COlorada, Iowa...etc...

Umm...what state does he have left...Texas!!!

That Powell endorsement was fricking damning to the "neo cons"....I guess Colin had some unfinished business with the Cheny clan!

[quote user="Markroman"]I just read that McCain is pulling out of COlorada, Iowa...etc...

Umm...what state does he have left...Texas!!!

That Powell endorsement was fricking damning to the "neo cons"....I guess Colin had some unfinished business with the Cheny clan!
    [/quote]

The nail was already in the coffin but Powell's endorsement just made sure if anyone had any doubts...

I like Powell and really respect the man.....

[quote user="Markroman"]Why not mix the two and create a new commercial umm...spirtual enterprise called Sciekabalah!

[/quote]

The two ego religions would never let it happen. One of them is trying to be the biggest fake religion ever, both are close....it's a close race....

You gotta give it to them, they don't give up....well...until hollywood runs out of money.....

All-Pro

Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

Hell...if Scientology sells...Gene Roddenbery should start his own religion!....Kirkology

[quote user="Markroman"]Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

Hell...if Scientology sells...Gene Roddenbery should start his own religion!....Kirkology
    [/quote]

I think most people of our generation are intelligent enough to know Scientology is bogus...

I'm fearful that as the new generation..(dumber) will buy into this crap.....<font color="#ff0000">because you know,
    if you're famous...you are really really smart....</font>

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</P>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

[/quote]

I think most people of our generation are intelligent enough to know Scientology is bogus...

I'm fearful that as the new generation..(dumber) will buy into this crap.....<font color="#ff0000">because you know,
    if you're famous...you are really really smart....</font>
    [/quote]

LOL....read recently that some Hollyweirds are leaving Kab & Sci "religions"...because they both want such a large part of your cash supply....LOL....typical "cure all" religion. Looks like John Travolta & Tom Cruise are not smarter than a fifth grader.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</P>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pn*but it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV.* I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist.* I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions.* I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful).* It is amazing what
    these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year.* </P>[/quote]

Crush....

Just keep reminding the kids that Sarah Palin has a 90% approval rating, she is honest, takes on her own party when they are wrong & is very hard working....

Nancy Pelosi has a 9% approval rating, she is corrupt, incompetent, should never be on Capitol Hill & has had too many face lifts.....

Then you will have done your job well......

Glad that you are having fun @ your new job!

+ Reply to Thread