+ Reply to Thread
Page 4483 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 348339834383443344734481448244834484448544934533458349835483 ... LastLast
Results 44,821 to 44,830 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

It just doesn't.....feel like a world series???
    [/quote]

It really doesn't...this whole thing just seems...weird

Did anyone see The Hulk? How was that? Just noticing it's on DVD now. Maybe something to rent.

I bought Iron Man. Love that movie

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

It really doesn't...this whole thing just seems...weird

Did anyone see The Hulk? How was that? Just noticing it's on DVD now. Maybe something to rent.

I bought Iron Man. Love that movie
    [/quote]

1) The quality seems low budget. From the camera lighting to just everything else...not as bad as MY9, but it just doesn't seem clear, kinda foggy....it just looks like a regular game...

2) I feel like if I flip to another channel there will be another game being played elsewhere...doesn't feel like this is the last 2 teams to play...

3) I haven't seen the latest Hulk. Only the first one that was bad enough that they made this new one...I hear it's a little better...

4) I have Iron Man too, it is an awesome movie....top notch, high quality, and the jokes have the PERFECT timing.....Robert Downey Jr, has an uncanny ability to deliver lines perfectly.
    The funny part is when he's being chased by two F-22 raptors and then his phone rings...

Next on the list is The Dark Knight!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The Rays players look like they are 11 Yrs old.....I want to see the Yanks!!!!

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!! The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

1) The quality seems low budget. From the camera lighting to just everything else...not as bad as MY9, but it just doesn't seem clear, kinda foggy....it just looks like a regular game...

2) I feel like if I flip to another channel there will be another game being played elsewhere...doesn't feel like this is the last 2 teams to play...

3) I haven't seen the latest Hulk. Only the first one that was bad enough that they made this new one...I hear it's a little better...

4) I have Iron Man too, it is an awesome movie....top notch, high quality, and the jokes have the PERFECT timing.....Robert Downey Jr, has an uncanny ability to deliver lines perfectly.
    The funny part is when he's being chased by two F-22 raptors and then his phone rings...

Next on the list is The Dark Knight!!!
    [/quote]

This game just seems weird....I'm kinda hoping for a fight or something! [:P]
    I heard this Hulk was a little better...but I dunno...I can find it online so maybe I will watch it that way.

Iron Man was so awesome. I was actually impressed with RD Jr. Can't wait for the sequel. Def need to get the Dark Knight

NICE movie link....thx!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!! The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL[/quote]

What shall we talk about after the election!?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    This game just seems weird....I'm kinda hoping for a fight or something! [:P]
    I heard this Hulk was a little better...but I dunno...I can find it online so maybe I will watch it that way.

Iron Man was so awesome. I was actually impressed with RD Jr. Can't wait for the sequel. Def need to get the Dark Knight
    [/quote]

The only thing that sucks is his buddy Terrance Howard isn't coming back.....[:$]

Apparently, he had a contract for the sequel and he was pysched to do it, but the studio's for whatever
    reason didn't want to pay him so they just got another guy...he's pretty pissed...

They are replacing him with Don Cheadle...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!!
    The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL[/quote]

What shall we talk about after the election!?
    [/quote]

1. FOOTBALL!!!!!!

2. Current news & weird events.

3. ALL funny vids & pics.

4. Good movies & Smokin' hot music.

5. The Beijing Olymp's & how hot MP's body is...haven't mentioned that yet!

Phillies win 3-2.

Here comes the phillies coach who looks as old as Santa Clause...

Chase Utley's voice is even dead pan.....does not look like it will be a very exciting series.

The AP is reporting that Obama/McCain are tied...among people LIKELY to vote....says NBC morning news.

I am shocked.....I thought Obama had it long sewn up & over with....

+ Reply to Thread