+ Reply to Thread
Page 4486 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 348639864386443644764484448544864487448844964536458649865486 ... LastLast
Results 44,851 to 44,860 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

I just had a big bowl of home made apple pie....why do I do this to myself!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

[/quote]

WhooooooHooooooo.......the baby Rays take it, 4-2!!! Not bad for the 2nd lowest payroll team in MLB.

It is fall, the air is crisp, & it is the PERFECT time to eat homemade apple pie, especially if it has a lot of cinnamon, it is warm & it has frozen custard on top......YUM!!!!....does not get any better!!!

And as my sister says, you can just work out harder at the gym....later!!!! Hahaha

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]This is A LOT of money...

<h1>O’Reilly re-signs with Fox for $10 million a year</h1><h2>News channel signs host of top-rated ‘Factor’ to multiyear deal </h2>
    [/quote]

BOR said this is a lie, today on his radio show.....[/quote]

Really? What is the truth then? That's
    crazy...

CNN also messed up during Palin's interview
    and quoted the National Review incorrectly...

[/quote]

WHO knows......

Well darn.....I just realized I totally forgot about SNL on Thursday nights....

Just saw the highlights on ABC morning news....looked like fun!!!

Tina Fey & Will Ferrell as Bush....LOL

Oh sh*t..... The market is so far down, they closed it until 9:30 am....

All-Pro

Someone I know who is a senior portfolio manager at an investment house told me there are two things going on

1) Alot of people are telling clients to sell and go into bonds which is poor advice but, they get a nice commission

2) Hedge funds are manipulating the market

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

[/quote]

WhooooooHooooooo.......the baby Rays take it, 4-2!!! Not bad for the 2nd lowest payroll team in MLB.

It is fall, the air is crisp, &amp; it is the PERFECT time to eat homemade apple pie, especially if it has a lot of cinnamon, it is warm &amp; it has frozen custard on top......YUM!!!!....does not get any better!!!

And as my sister says, you can just work out harder at the gym....later!!!! Hahaha[/quote]

When the Marlins beat the Yanks, that was the biggest difference in a baseball team you can EVER get....I think people are starting to see that what you pay for a player really does not mean anything..

These organizations fall in love with stats.....

I'm not even an apple pie fan, but when there's food in the kitchen....I eat it...

[quote user="Markroman"]Someone I know who is a senior portfolio manager at an investment house told me there are two things going on

1) Alot of people are telling clients to sell and go into bonds which is poor advice but, they get a nice commission

2) Hedge funds are manipulating the market
    [/quote]

I feel "someone" is doing some kind of manipulation. To see these 600 point swings on a DAILY basis, it's just not right...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Well darn.....I just realized I totally forgot about SNL on Thursday nights....

Just saw the highlights on ABC morning news....looked like fun!!!

Tina Fey &amp; Will Ferrell as Bush....LOL[/quote]

Seriously, the best impersonator we have today is Frank Caliendo. The guy is as talented as they come.
    The guy is FAT, and he can impersonate anyone. That's how you know he has talent.

When I see other people who impersonate Bush and actually LOOK like Bush, they suck at impersonating him....

+ Reply to Thread