+ Reply to Thread
Page 4488 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 348839884388443844784486448744884489449044984538458849885488 ... LastLast
Results 44,871 to 44,880 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

What a game....great win!

also Favre and the Jets-Are you kidding me? Tyler Thigpen looked like Joe Montana today

This game was brutal. So glad we won because it could have gone either way...

Losing the long snapper reminded me of our 49ers playoffs game, long snappers are soooo important!

We passed our first test today beatinga 5-1 team when doubters couldn't think we can....

I think on Fox they said the winner of this game was going to prove they are for real...

Well the Giants won and they didn't say that after the game...they really hate the Giants don't they?

They would have been all over Big Ben if the Steelers won....

Anyways, time to defend the meadowlands against the cowgirls....

You think we will ever see Tynes again?

Though Carney's kick offs aren't all that fantabulous....he doesn't give me heartburn when it's FG time!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    also Favre and the Jets-Are you kidding me? Tyler Thigpen looked like Joe Montana today
    [/quote]

The Jets are a tad below mediocre team. Brett can't stop throwing INT's...it's amazing. He's an INT machine....

They made the awful awful Chiefs look like a great team today...

Again, not sure how anyone can be a Jets fan...they are awful even with a future HOF'er....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]You think we will ever see Tynes again?

Though Carney's kick offs aren't all that fantabulous....he doesn't give me heartburn when it's FG time!
    [/quote]

No, the job is for Carney to lose. Tynes lost his job when he spoke to soon and said he was kicking again....I'm positive TC told him he was the starter until he opened his big mouth...

Carney is the 1st kicker to NOT give me a heart attack since Brad Deluiso(sp?)...

BTW, Feely missed an easy 36 FG today....LOL.....so glad he's not with us, he was so inconsistent....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

The Jets are a tad below mediocre team. Brett can't stop throwing INT's...it's amazing. He's an INT machine....

Again, not sure how anyone can be a Jets fan...they are awful even with a future HOF'er....
    [/quote]

Brett really is an INT machine...that team is a mess

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you watch the Jets game today? I think they had 3 INT's on Brett. All because he just threw them
    up in the air!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[/quote]

I'm starting to get annoyed with "these guys are talented so we have to deal with them"...

Although true....I wish there was more we could do....I really think we could have won this game
    without him playing at all....Hixon needs to be given more chances....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you watch the Jets game today? I think they had 3 INT's on Brett. All because he just threw them
    up in the air!!

[/quote]

I was watching that game in shock. The Jet fans were actually booing the almighty Brett!
    I think I read it on cnnsi....the article said Brett kept the Jets and the KC Chiefs in the game today...lol
    So true!

+ Reply to Thread