+ Reply to Thread
Page 4489 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 348939894389443944794487448844894490449144994539458949895489 ... LastLast
Results 44,881 to 44,890 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[/quote]

I'm starting to get annoyed with "these guys are talented so we have to deal with them"...

Although true....I wish there was more we could do....I really think we could have won this game
    without him playing at all....Hixon needs to be given more chances....
    [/quote]

Glazer was saying some players are now annoyed with Plax. He needs to get his act together
    I guess Toomer even said something after the game? This is not good....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Glazer was saying some players are now annoyed with Plax. He needs to get his act together
    [/quote]

Let's see what drama comes about this week! Everyone is stepping up but Plax...

I was watching that game in shock. The Jet fans were actually booing the almighty Brett!
    I think I read it on cnnsi....the article said Brett kept the Jets and the KC Chiefs in the game today...lol
    So true!
    [/quote]

Yes the fans were booing him....again, why be a Jets fan?

Did you watch the world series last night? What the hell was this fish music they were playing when they were introducing the Rays? Is that like their team theme or something? I made me feel like I was in Disney World...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

Let's see what drama comes about this week! Everyone is stepping up but Plax...

I was watching that game in shock. The Jet fans were actually booing the almighty Brett!
    I think I read it on cnnsi....the article said Brett kept the Jets and the KC Chiefs in the game today...lol
    So true!
    [/quote]

Yes the fans were booing him....again, why be a Jets fan?

Did you watch the world series last night? What the hell was this fish music they were playing when they were introducing the Rays? Is that like their team theme or something? I made me feel like I was in Disney World...
    [/quote]

I actually stayed up and watched that entire game! I have no clue what that music was. BTW...can anyone give a decent rendition of the national anthem anymore? Though last night's was okay.

This Plax stuff is annoying me. Boo!

Next up is the cowboys-I'm not scared of them

I actually stayed up and watched that entire game! I have no clue what that music was. BTW...can anyone give a decent rendition of the national anthem anymore? Though last night's was okay.

This Plax stuff is annoying me. Boo!

Next up is the cowboys-I'm not scared of them
    [/quote]

You stayed up! Wow!! You really are hardcore...it is 2-3 Phillies again hahaha...it's kind of a snoozer today?

I liked the national anthem last night with that chick that played the guitar...

Uh oh, it's now 5-1 Phillies! LOL....

I'm not scared of the cowboys either, and I don't think I've ever said that, even when they had a bad team. This time around they are badly banged up...

Did you know Witten is out?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

You stayed up! Wow!! You really are hardcore...it is 2-3 Phillies again hahaha...it's kind of a snoozer today?

I liked the national anthem last night with that chick that played the guitar...

Uh oh, it's now 5-1 Phillies! LOL....

I'm not scared of the cowboys either, and I don't think I've ever said that, even when they had a bad team. This time around they are badly banged up...

Did you know Witten is out?

[/quote]

Yeah...lol I didn't fall asleep last night till 2am. But it was a good game! Phillies looking good so far. The faster the world series is over...the faster we can start all the free agent/offseason hot stove stuff (the wooing of fat CC).

Yeah...Witten got hurt today. We better win next Sunday

Yeah...lol I didn't fall asleep last night till 2am. But it was a good game! Phillies looking good so far. The faster the world series is over...the faster we can start all the free agent/offseason hot stove stuff (the wooing of fat CC).

Yeah...Witten got hurt today. We better win next Sunday
    [/quote]

The cowgirls will be just a shell of a team come Sunday. I don't care how we win, we just need to, it gives us yet another divisional edge....funny that the only 2 teams the Steelers lost to were 2 NFC East teams.....

I think we will get CC....maybe he can lose some weight.....do you think we will get Mark Texiera(sp?)...I like that he's a switch hitter....might need him if we don't keep Melky.....I still think Melky can work out for us if he would just sit on the other side of the bench from Cano....but it would be nice to solidify our 1st base once and for all....

LOL someone from the Ray's bench kept on shouting at the Ump huh?

6-2 Phillies....this is going to be a short WS......

The cowgirls will be just a shell of a team come Sunday. I don't care how we win, we just need to, it gives us yet another divisional edge....funny that the only 2 teams the Steelers lost to were 2 NFC East teams.....

I think we will get CC....maybe he can lose some weight.....do you think we will get Mark Texiera(sp?)...I like that he's a switch hitter....might need him if we don't keep Melky.....I still think Melky can work out for us if he would just sit on the other side of the bench from Cano....but it would be nice to solidify our 1st base once and for all....

[/quote]

The NFC East really is a beast!

I am hopin we get fat CC! The man is a friggin horse. It will be interesting to say the least. I think the yanks will offer him the most money...but ya never know...
    I think they will try hard after Tex...but I heard also Boston might be interested in him(but that doesn't seem to be a fit imo) and the Angels might wanna keep him somehow...it will be fun. Rumors will be flying...
    I read somewhere the Yanks might be interested in Mike Cameron for CF? That might be a good stop gap until AJax is ready...since he's about a year away. eh..who knows...
    You mentioned the M word! You know who might show up to curse out Cashman. [:P]

Who knows what will actually happen. But the offseason will be fun....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

The NFC East really is a beast!

I am hopin we get fat CC! The man is a friggin horse. It will be interesting to say the least. I think the yanks will offer him the most money...but ya never know...
    I think they will try hard after Tex...but I heard also Boston might be interested in him(but that doesn't seem to be a fit imo) and the Angels might wanna keep him somehow...it will be fun. Rumors will be flying...
    I read somewhere the Yanks might be interested in Mike Cameron for CF? That might be a good stop gap until AJax is ready...since he's about a year away. eh..who knows...
    You mentioned the M word! You know who might show up to curse out Cashman. [:P]

Who knows what will actually happen. But the offseason will be fun....
    [/quote]

Did you see the commercial with AROD? It also has Kobe in it, they were doing a commercial for Guitar Hero and they were pretending to be Tom Cruise in that movie he did in his undies...

Cameron wouldn't be too shabby for CF. He was with the Mets like 3-4 years ago right?

I just want us to solidify our 1st base once and for all and CF too....since we thought the Melkman was our long term answer...

And if we get CC, what will our rotation be? Will Wang become #2 or #3? Does Joba become #2 or #3? Does Andy become #3 or #4? Can we get Mussina back for just 1 more season?

What happens to Phil Hughes?

Will we keep rotating Matsui and Damon in LF? I think we have to because they are both getting old and I don't think EITHER one of them can handle LF all season long.....

What about Xavier? I liked him and he stepped up.....he could play RF....I don't know if Abreu is coming back??

Did you see the commercial with AROD? It also has Kobe in it, they were doing a commercial for Guitar Hero and they were pretending to be Tom Cruise in that movie he did in his undies...

Cameron wouldn't be too shabby for CF. He was with the Mets like 3-4 years ago right?

I just want us to solidify our 1st base once and for all and CF too....since we thought the Melkman was our long term answer...

And if we get CC, what will our rotation be? Will Wang become #2 or #3? Does Joba become #2 or #3? Does Andy become #3 or #4? Can we get Mussina back for just 1 more season?

What happens to Phil Hughes?

Will we keep rotating Matsui and Damon in LF? I think we have to because they are both getting old and I don't think EITHER one of them can handle LF all season long.....

What about Xavier? I liked him and he stepped up.....he could play RF....I don't know if Abreu is coming back??
    [/quote]

Yeah! I saw that commercial. I thought it was pretty cute. Alex needs to loosen up
    Yeah..Cameron was with the Mets a few years ago....I think he was with them for 2 years or something? I could live with a 1 year deal for him.....nothing more though.

If we get fat CC...I could see the rotation as:

CC
    Wang
    Joba
    Mussina(if he comes back)
    Andy

I would have Hughes stay in triple a and work on stuff and be a possible call up later in the year. If Mussina is not coming back...maybe picking up another FA...or make Andy the #4 and have Aceves or someone in that 5th spot. A lot will depend if Moose comes back. I doubt he has the same type of year that he did this year...but...he would be a good option
    Eh who knows what this team will look like next year!

I don't think Bobby is coming back... I think he wants more years than the Yankees would even be willing to give.. Plus..his fear of walls is sometimes costly

I still worry about Matsui's knees. I wonder how things are with his wife. Remember her picture...that weird sketch! LOL So strange....

+ Reply to Thread