+ Reply to Thread
Page 5451 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445149515351540154415449545054515452545354615501 ... LastLast
Results 54,501 to 54,510 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    naaaa, I can't. Not intended to be insulting but its just how I feel.
    its okay. Most of the people In Toronto feel
    Indifferent to the jays too. It's pretty easy not to care when you are just blah for so very long.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    its okay. Most of the people In Toronto feel
    Indifferent to the jays too. It's pretty easy not to care when you are just blah for so very long.
    when will Cubs fans get that memo ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

whats the name? the Buffalo station i listen to (for NFL talk, cuz listening to Canuckleheads talk about NFL is painful) has a stripper-golf Tourney every year aswell.. Sundowner i think is the name of the club that puts it on.. major dollars.

i almost got into a Playboy tourney a few years back up here..but the dude cancelled his group due to getting divorced.. which makes no sense at all.
    Wegdgewood is the name of the course...There are no playmates there trust me...just some hard working girls trying to pay for college.

yeah I don't really dislike them either, just indifferent really. Same for Bandy's Jays.

It's the Rays and Blowsux and Haloes and Tigers and Indians I hate, hate, hate ...
    im with you on the redsox...the rest of them it depends on how relevant they are...however I am with you on the halos...****ers...why cleveland?

All-Pro
    when will Cubs fans get that memo ?
    its an interesting phenomenon. Same situation up here with the Maple Leafs. Sell out consistently haven't won a cup since 67. With the Leafs I think is its more about being able to say 'i got leaf tickets' rather than 'im going to watch the leafs''

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Wegdgewood is the name of the course...There are no playmates there trust me...just some hard working girls trying to pay for college.
    have you played that course

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    im with you on the redsox...the rest of them it depends on how relevant they are...however I am with you on the halos...****ers...why cleveland?
    I dunno... some years ago, maybe 97, 98 or something I got into big time with some Tribe fans at a local sports bar...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

have you played that course
    yes..its ok..I've played a lot of different courses in my area, however I'm a well below average golfer...my best ever was an 84 at a course called willobrook,it's known for being an easy course....usually im in triple digits...u any good?

I dunno... some years ago, maybe 97, 98 or something I got into big time with some Tribe fans at a local sports bar...
    yea..I didnt like the tribe that much back then either.

Just read on Yahoo that Mark Sanchez is dating Eva Longoria...first Kate Upton, now her...this dude is approaching Jeter status when it comes to the ladies.

+ Reply to Thread