+ Reply to Thread
Page 4491 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 349139914391444144814489449044914492449345014541459149915491 ... LastLast
Results 44,901 to 44,910 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Jennifer Hudson is offering $100,000.00 for news about her little nephew.

Arkansas has $30,000.00 for anyone with news about the murderer of the TV newscaster.

Sure hope they catch these sociopaths.[/quote]

School shooting at a college in Arkansas....

2012!!!!!!

LOL....Sarah Palin buys her clothes at consignment!!! I LOVE consignment!

Sarah has stopped wearing the Repubs NM clothes & she is wearing her own jeans & $35.00 wedding ring.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]LOL....Sarah Palin buys her clothes at consignment!!! I LOVE consignment!

Sarah has stopped wearing the Repubs NM clothes & she is wearing her own jeans & $35.00 wedding ring.[/quote]

Yeah I heard about her shopping in Alaska. I never heard of those stores though...

It's probably good that she sheds the $150K clothing/diva look....

JG, did you watch miked up last night?

Did you see that dumb reporter ask Mike Singletary about Bill Walsh?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]LOL....Sarah Palin buys her clothes at consignment!!! I LOVE consignment!

Sarah has stopped wearing the Repubs NM clothes & she is wearing her own jeans & $35.00 wedding ring.[/quote]

Yeah I heard about her shopping in Alaska. I never heard of those stores though...

[/quote]

Consignment is where people dump their clothes off (often with the tags still on) & sell them. It is perfect for shopping addicts.

They buy tons of designer clothes, but can never wear them all.

You can buy BEAUTIFUL clothes for dirt cheap prices.

Especially at the end of the season, when they HAVE to get rid of everything.

I am so proud of those parents of the Arkansas TV report that was brutally beaten.

The parents donated her organs (she must have had MEGA brain damage).....and they let her go, & in turn, help someone else.

That is much more sane & noble than that other poor girl who had to suffer forever in a vegatative state....that was on TV every 5 minutes a couple years ago.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]LOL....Sarah Palin buys her clothes at consignment!!! I LOVE consignment!

[/quote]

Consignment is where people dump their clothes off (often with the tags still on) & sell them. It is perfect for shopping addicts.

They buy tons of designer clothes, but can never wear them all.

You can buy BEAUTIFUL clothes for dirt cheap prices.

Especially at the end of the season, when they HAVE to get rid of everything.[/quote]

Ohhh, I wonder if there's any around me?

The 49ers are reportedly interested in hiring Condoleeza Rice to work in their organization...

I thought it was a joke at first but it's on ESPN...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch miked up last night?

Did you see that dumb reporter ask Mike Singletary about Bill Walsh?
    [/quote]

Oh I saw that! The best was that she didn't even realize what she said wrong! LOL

BUMMER!!!!! They found the little guy in the white SUV, dead, & it had been parked on their same street, since Saturday!!!!!!! What kind of detective work is that????? If I was Jennifer Hudson, I would be so p*ssed off......

Sporting News is ripping Patti Labelle BAD!!!! She did sing one of the worst Anthems I ever heard. They said she mixed up the words & made the song way too long.

+ Reply to Thread