+ Reply to Thread
Page 4494 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 349439944394444444844492449344944495449645044544459449945494 ... LastLast
Results 44,931 to 44,940 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

JG, I am 9-5 in this weeks picks.....

Sporting News has been ragging all morning about what animals the Phillies fans are.....throwing beers on the Rays fans kid's heads, etc.

They said some of the Rays fans have been giving up their tickets, because the Phillies fan cuss at their kids, harrass them, etc.

What a mess.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Sporting News has been ragging all morning about what animals the Phillies fans are.....throwing beers on the Rays fans kid's heads, etc.

They said some of the Rays fans have been giving up their tickets, because the Phillies fan cuss at their kids, harrass them, etc.

What a mess.[/quote]

That's why they call it FILTHY-delphia!!

They boo Santa Clause! They are in Trivial Pursuit as the worse fans in all of sports! (it's true)

They don't deserve any championship teams!!

Let's hope the rain delay gives the Rays the edge. Then they go into Tropicana Field where they have
    a stellar home winning record and take the World Series...

Brrrrrrrrr........sorry about the bad weather you guys are having!

They just said on the news that they are hoping to have the World Series over by Christmas!! They must have lost a ton of $$$$ on this WS.

Sporting News had the funniest segment on the dumb things that the women sports commentators/reporters say! They said that the women don't do their homework first & they ask the dumbest/inappropriate questions. However, they said they keep their jobs just because they are cute. It was hilarious! They even had a quote from that Mike Francessca (sp?) guy, because he was so dumbfounded by some of the stupid things that come out of the women's mouths, who are "supposed" to be knowledgable about sports.......hahaha

AG, ABC morning news has great scoop about your chance to FINALLY travel the WARM seas!!!!!!!

.....cruise ships are 1/2 empty

.....there are 5 day cruises for $169.00

.....there are 3 day cruises for $99.00

.....also they have rooms in Las Vegas for $1.00/night (I wonder if they have a bed & a shower?!)

They said the problem is the cost of the air travel, right now....not good. Costs too much to get to the places that offer the great deals.

BOR lied again:

1st about never going on Letterman again

2nd he said that Kennedy would be dead in 2-3 weeks, because he was taking experimental cancer drugs that only a few people in the world had taken. Now, Kennedy is on his way back to the senate, because he wants to work on some health care bill.

Come on BOR....get your sh*t together!!!

All-Pro

Is it just me or is Palin getting a little more..."provocative" in her appearance. Saw a clip of her recent speeches...here hair is now let down and all over the place...the "Library gone wild look".

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Brrrrrrrrr........sorry about the bad weather you guys are having!

They just said on the news that they are hoping to have the World Series over by Christmas!! They must have lost a ton of $$$$ on this WS.

Sporting News had the funniest segment on the dumb things that the women sports commentators/reporters say! They said that the women don't do their homework first & they ask the dumbest/inappropriate questions. However, they said they keep their jobs just because they are cute. It was hilarious! They even had a quote from that Mike Francessca (sp?) guy, because he was so dumbfounded by some of the stupid things that come out of the women's mouths, who are "supposed" to be knowledgable about sports.......hahaha[/quote]

It is true, and I don't want to offend any females, but we know that more than half of the so called sports analysts or sideline sports reporter don't really know all that much about sports.

A lot of times their questions are scripted, there are a few that really know their sports and can give you feedback DURING the game and ask coaches intelligent quuestions during halftime.

But most are just scripted.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG, ABC morning news has great scoop about your chance to FINALLY travel the WARM seas!!!!!!!

.....cruise ships are 1/2 empty

.....there are 5 day cruises for $169.00

.....there are 3 day cruises for $99.00

.....also they have rooms in Las Vegas for $1.00/night (I wonder if they have a bed & a shower?!)

They said the problem is the cost of the air travel, right now....not good. Costs too much to get to the places that offer the great deals.[/quote]

haha yeah, well the economy isn't making me feel very generous to go on vacation and give anyone
    my money....

besides, I've been looking forever for a condo around here and prices are slowly coming down, still very high but coming close to the affordable range...

[quote user="Markroman"]Is it just me or is Palin getting a little more..."provocative" in her appearance. Saw a clip of her recent speeches...here hair is now let down and all over the place...the "Library gone wild look".
    [/quote]

Doesn't matter, I say enjoy it!!!

Obama is already going to be the new Prez......if he doesn't win, it would be the biggest choke job in Presidential race history....

+ Reply to Thread