+ Reply to Thread
Page 4495 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 349539954395444544854493449444954496449745054545459549955495 ... LastLast
Results 44,941 to 44,950 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

AG, it was either ABC or NBC morning news...but they were talking about good real estate deals, because of all of the foreclosures.

They showed this one place that was $289,000 & it sold for $137,000.

Don't know if that will help, since it sounds like your real estate prices are just unmerciful.

All-Pro

Two months ago (maybe less)...Hugh Dobbs declared that McCain had the race won or "it was his race to lose".

Yikes.

To be honest, I have seen some of the negative campaign adds and frankly, I am not sure how effective they are. The reason is the tone is so dark and bleak as if the person presenting the ad is "paranoid".

[quote user="Markroman"]Two months ago (maybe less)...Hugh Dobbs declared that McCain had the race won or "it was his race to lose".

Yikes.

To be honest, I have seen some of the negative campaign adds and frankly, I am not sure how effective they are. The reason is the tone is so dark and bleak as if the person presenting the ad is "paranoid".
    [/quote]

The media hasn't learned when they announced that Al Gore had won Florida.

The media should never announce anyone winning any state...they go by polls which are misleading.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG, it was either ABC or NBC morning news...but they were talking about good real estate deals, because of all of the foreclosures.

They showed this one place that was $289,000 & it sold for $137,000.

Don't know if that will help, since it sounds like your real estate prices are just unmerciful.[/quote]

Foreclosures are hard to purchase because you need to pretty much purchase them in cash or have a very huge down payment in cash. Most foreclosures you are not allowed to view the property so that's why they want cash upfront so that if there are any issues, the burden is on you, not the insurance company or mortgage company.

I subscribed to a foreclosure service last year and I was not able to find ANY good deals no matter how cheap they looked in price....

I also feel bad for the people that got foreclosed on, not the dumb people that knew they couldn't afford it but the ones that truly tried to pay for their home and just couldn't do it.

I just couldn't buy a property like that....

Yikes!!! I had no idea foreclosures were like that! I have only seen some disasters on TV that were not taken care of, so it sure would be dangerous to buy something sight unseen.

[quote user="Markroman"]Two months ago (maybe less)...Hugh Dobbs declared that McCain had the race won or "it was his race to lose".

Yikes.

[/quote]

That is exactly what John Zogby just said. Zogby said when McCain is negative his poll #'s go down, but when McCain talks about the economy, his poll #'s go up.

Seems like a mute point, however....Obama will be in the White House in Jan '09.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Yikes!!! I had no idea foreclosures were like that! I have only seen some disasters on TV that were not taken care of, so it sure would be dangerous to buy something sight unseen.[/quote]

Yeah the media never really talks about how hard it is to buy foreclosure and the risks involved which are high.

Unless you are really well off with tons of cash, banks will not give you a loan to buy it.

Also sometimes when you do get to see the actual foreclosed home, sometimes the auctions are in the home, you have to actually prove you have cash just like any other auction. Or they won't let you in!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Markroman"]Two months ago (maybe less)...Hugh Dobbs declared that McCain had the race won or "it was his race to lose".

Yikes.

[/quote]

That is exactly what John Zogby just said. Zogby said when McCain is negative his poll #'s go down, but when McCain talks about the economy, his poll #'s go up.

Seems like a mute point, however....Obama will be in the White House in Jan '09.[/quote]

Let's talk about something else now since we know who the Prez is going to be...

I had a slice of pizza and a tomato slice for lunch today....[]

OK! It is a beautiful, crisp, clear day & the leaves are starting to change to gorgeous colors.

There is nothing better than a warm, cozy fire in the fireplace & FOOTBALL in the fall.......woooooooohoooooooo

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]OK! It is a beautiful, crisp, clear day & the leaves are starting to change to gorgeous colors.

There is nothing better than a warm, cozy fire in the fireplace & FOOTBALL in the fall.......woooooooohoooooooo[/quote]

Don't forget hot chocolate with marshmallows!

+ Reply to Thread