+ Reply to Thread
Page 4498 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 349839984398444844884496449744984499450045084548459849985498 ... LastLast
Results 44,971 to 44,980 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Uh Oh...Mrs. Favre will probably blog about this now
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, she's like the new Mrs. Kurt Warner right?

BTW, do you think they bought a house around here or they are just staying in a luxury hotel for the season?
    [/quote]

NO!!!!! Nobody could have a worst mouth than Brenda Warner!!! I can't believe that Kurt did not put a big zipper on that mouth.

Gotta love those high class Phillie fans! They had a celebration bonfire & some lady's hair already caught on fire.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I think it might be fair market value.
    Though, if that house was in Jersey or parts of NY....it could go for soooooooo much more.
    [/quote]

I like it, looks cozy....

Probaby fetch $650-700K in our tri-state area....
    [/quote]

What is Favre doing with his $$$$ ??? Brady has been trying to dump his condo in NYC for $18 mill.....& he just bought a plot of dirt in LA for $11 mill, to build a house on.....

I don't get it .......I could understand Plax's over the top Bentley convertible....

But an NFL QB for 15 yrs??? He must be stashing his $$$$$ somewhere else.

7 pages away from 3,000!</P>

</P>

Someone call Guiness!</P>

</P>

Man, long day yesterday. The power went out on half our street at 10:30 pm Tue. night. The power company realized it was a shorted wire under the road. They started jackhammering at midnight, right outside our window. I got out of bed at 330 am because I had yet to fall asleep. We had no heat (it's chilly right now) and no hot water. I went to my school at 5 am and grabbed a shower there and got 3 hours of work done before school. The wife took a freezing shower here. We got home last night at six and they still hadn't found the short. We got power back last night at midnight.</P>

You forget how much you rely on electricity until you lose it for a period of time. I think everything in our fridge is ruined. I'm about to find out when I pour the milk on my cheerios. Hopefully I am not sick later![:|]</P>

Okay, I'm done complaining! Looks like I have gotten soft in the past 10 years. I used to live on a raft 26-29 nights a month when I was a white water guide on the Colorado. You'd think my wimpy butt could take a damn power outage without crying![:$]</P>

You are 100% CORRECT!!!!! And then some!!!!! It is a TOTAL PIA!!!

It is not worth keeping the refrigerator stuff & getting sick, to save a few $$$.

What is funny, is that 3 days later, when the electric goes back on.......all of the sudden, the dishwasher, TV, washing machine, dryer, music, ceiling fans, phones, microwave etc., etc, all start going at once. You suddenly realize that you were doing 10
    things at once, when it all went off.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I think it might be fair market value.
    Though, if that house was in Jersey or parts of NY....it could go for soooooooo much more.
    [/quote]

I like it, looks cozy....

Probaby fetch $650-700K in our tri-state area....
    [/quote]

What is Favre doing with his $$$$ ??? Brady has been trying to dump his condo in NYC for $18 mill.....&amp; he just bought a plot of dirt in LA for $11 mill, to build a house on.....

I don't get it .......I could understand Plax's over the top Bentley convertible....

But an NFL QB for 15 yrs??? He must be stashing his $$$$$ somewhere else.[/quote]

Brett has a huge mansion down in Mississippi I hear...I'm sure a lot of his cash is stashed though, even a huge mansion down south can't cost that much. From the south to Green Bay, he has the luxury of living in cheap real estate locations...

I heard he drives a pickup truck though...I bet his wife drives an $80K mercedes....just a guess...

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

7 pages away from 3,000!</p>

</p>

Someone call Guiness!</p>

</p>

Man, long day yesterday. The power went out on half our street at 10:30 pm Tue. night. The power company realized it was a shorted wire under the road. They started jackhammering at midnight, right outside our window. I got out of bed at 330 am because I had yet to fall asleep. We had no heat (it's chilly right now) and no hot water. I went to my school at 5 am and grabbed a shower there and got 3 hours of work done before school. The wife took a freezing shower here. We got home last night at six and they still hadn't found the short. We got power back last night at midnight.</p>

You forget how much you rely on electricity until you lose it for a period of time. I think everything in our fridge is ruined. I'm about to find out when I pour the milk on my cheerios. Hopefully I am not sick later![:|]</p>

Okay, I'm done complaining! Looks like I have gotten soft in the past 10 years. I used to live on a raft 26-29 nights a month when I was a white water guide on the Colorado. You'd think my wimpy butt could take a damn power outage without crying![:$]</p>[/quote]

I HATE when the power goes out. We seriously need power....and there's no way I could take a cold shower, it's just impossible...I'd probably get pneumonia....

Anyways, you can get reimbursed for the food you lost....our power company gives back cash when it's their fault....

All-Pro

Have not the Republicans learned that association with plumbers usually end in their doom!

Watergate and Nixon- plumbers involved or so they were called (the watergate burgulars)
    McCain and Palin- Joe the Plumber.

On a side note...anyone remember a commercial ages ago for a cleaning product with a woman named..."Josephine the Plumber"

Just read that Gore is now going to head to Dade and Broward to campaign for Obama...talk about things coming full circle!

David Letterman had 2 good jokes last night:

1. "I bought the best & the latest Halloween candy. It is called the Michael Jackson candy. It is white chocolate with a nut in the middle."

2. "Obama paid for 30 minutes of air time, to speak. No one has spent that much for a 1/2 hour since Eliot Spitzer."

Hahaha.....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]David Letterman had 2 good jokes last night:

1. "I bought the best &amp; the latest Halloween candy. It is called the Michael Jackson candy. It is white chocolate with a nut in the middle."

2. "Obama paid for 30 minutes of air time, to speak. No one has spent that much for a 1/2 hour since Eliot Spitzer."

Hahaha.....[/quote]

Was that david letterman? I know I heard the 2nd one, I thought it was Jay leno?

+ Reply to Thread