+ Reply to Thread
Page 4499 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 349939994399444944894497449844994500450145094549459949995499 ... LastLast
Results 44,981 to 44,990 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

<h2><font size="3">Teen bride: 'My wedding cost 100,000'</font></h2>

100,000 pounds for that?
    My dead grandmother would rise from her grave to beat the crap out of me!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h2><font size="3">Teen bride: 'My wedding cost 100,000'</font></h2>

100,000 pounds for that?
    My dead grandmother would rise from her grave to beat the crap out of me!

[/quote]

Weddings are a waste of money sorry to say. The stress for your PERFECT day is more than enough to age 50 years, and it will take 50 years for you to pay off your wedding...

Of course, that's if you don't divorce in 2 years while getting stuck with the bill...

I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

Singletary dropped pants at halftime to make point to 49ers

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

[/quote]

LOL that is desperation. I don't think TC will ever get that desperate...our team is good...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]David Letterman had 2 good jokes last night:

1. "I bought the best & the latest Halloween candy. It is called the Michael Jackson candy. It is white chocolate with a nut in the middle."

2. "Obama paid for 30 minutes of air time, to speak. No one has spent that much for a 1/2 hour since Eliot Spitzer."

Hahaha.....[/quote]

Was that david letterman? I know I heard the 2nd one, I thought it was Jay leno?
    [/quote]

DL....it was right before the "how many Sarah Palins can you fit in a Lens Crafters?" segment.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

[/quote]

LOL that is desperation. I don't think TC will ever get that desperate...our team is good...
    [/quote]

The guy is just weird.

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The guy is just weird.[/quote]

Yeah, that really is just messed up.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga & we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga &amp; we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck![/quote]

Whoever wins won't be able to fix the economy in anytime soon, it is out of their control.

I'm hoping that people who vote don't think think suddenly the economy will change the next day.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga & we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck![/quote]

Whoever wins won't be able to fix the economy in anytime soon, it is out of their control.

I'm hoping that people who vote don't think think suddenly the economy will change the next day.
    [/quote]

A nice start would be if they tone down that 20 BILLION that they spend in Iraq PER MONTH & put it into the US economy.

Iraq has plenty of their own damn $$$$$.

+ Reply to Thread