+ Reply to Thread
Page 4504 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 350440044404445444944502450345044505450645144554460450045504 ... LastLast
Results 45,031 to 45,040 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Everyone ready for tomorrow? E-day! Lord help us all....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everyone ready for tomorrow? E-day! Lord help us all....
    [/quote]

Yes I am ready, let's just get it over with already.....

We can at least now say bye bye to Jessie Jackson/Al Sharpton's existence since their "cause" is now obsolete...

All-Pro

ARe you really ready for 8 years of Sarah Palin running for President?

[quote user="Markroman"]ARe you really ready for 8 years of Sarah Palin running for President?
    [/quote]

No not really because hopefully she'll be VP for 4!~ Ha ha ha ha

[quote user="Markroman"]ARe you really ready for 8 years of Sarah Palin running for President?
    [/quote]

Well I think Sarah Palin is a bit star struck right now with herself.

It's easy to think you are THE person when temporarily the spotlight is on you. Trust me, once Obama gets elected, people are going to forget about Palin real fast...and she's not going to know what hit her....

I'm disappointed that she has even mentioned one ounce of 2012, or any other talks about running for Prez, she obviously never played sports, you take it one game at a time....you don't look ahead...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]ARe you really ready for 8 years of Sarah Palin running for President?
    [/quote]

Well I think Sarah Palin is a bit star struck right now with herself.

It's easy to think you are THE person when temporarily the spotlight is on you. Trust me, once Obama gets elected, people are going to forget about Palin real fast...and she's not going to know what hit her....

I'm disappointed that she has even mentioned one ounce of 2012, or any other talks about running for Prez, she obviously never played sports, you take it one game at a time....you don't look ahead...
    [/quote]

On a side note, McCain chose her, and she has to be 1000% respectful and grateful for being chosen.

If it weren't for McCain, no one would know who Palin was. I know I didn't..

Don't stab the man in the back and talk about running in the future, while he's still fighting everyday for votes....

Great....now this thread needs some RAID

[quote user="ron mexico75"][quote user="Markroman"]ARe you really ready for 8 years of Sarah Palin running for President?
    [/quote]

No not really because hopefully she'll be VP for 4!~ Ha ha ha ha
    [/quote]

If Obama doesn't win, I would laugh for 4 years straight. It would be the biggest choke job the world has ever seen....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Great....now this thread needs some RAID
    [/quote]

RAID?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Great....now this thread needs some RAID
    [/quote]

RAID?
    [/quote]

check your inbox

+ Reply to Thread