+ Reply to Thread
Page 4509 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 350940094409445944994507450845094510451145194559460950095509 ... LastLast
Results 45,081 to 45,090 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Obama is our new president!

[/quote]

Barack Obama WINS!!! FATALITY!!!!
    Close or you hit the bricks

All-Pro

Time for him to deliver. Just because I am an ardent supporter does not mean he will get a pass from me. He and the majority Congress need to turn this around and not take their sweet time about it. We need it.

[/quote]</P>

I, for one, am very happy about this. I thought McCain would have been a decent Pres., until he picked Palin. She is too much of a conservative kook for me.</P>

</P>

Congrats staff on 3,000 pages! I started hanging with you guys a few hundred before 2,000.Much has changed since then! I hope you all are well.</P>

Congratulations on 3000 pages to an AWESOME thread!!!

Great laughs & lots of good scoop!

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BigBlue..... Love it!!!! Starbuck's fixed that one fast.[/quote]
    It is so funny. Look at all the publicity they are getting. The owner has to be loving this. I wonder how much free coffee they give away compared to everything else people will buy since they are getting free coffee. Influencing voting???
    VOTE OR DIE.
    [/quote] LOL.......not quite sure! I keep hearing people say that they would rather die than drink Starbucks!!! They just hate the taste of it........WHATever.[/quote]
    3,000's page of this thread. WOW. I don't drink coffee so I don't know any better. I must say I was proud to vote today. I am 27 years old and it was my first time. I live in UT so I don't know if my vote matters but I felt happy to go in there. It was awesome.
    [/quote]</P>

What are the people out west thinking when they turn on the TV or Radio and stations are reporting who's winning what back east? It seems unfair if they have'nt voted as of this hour and they have to listen that there vote might not affect the outcome</P>

[/quote]
    The polls close here in an hour and 20 minutes. UT is a heavy Republican state so I am sure they are
    moving faster to vote for McCain. I am very interested what is happening and have been watching CNN since I got home. Obama just won PA and they seem to think it is already over. It might not even matter by the time they get the votes counted out in the west. I don't think it will affect the outcome. I would hope people would vote no matter what. Either way let your vote be counted.
    [/quote]</P>

We voted early this morning as always. I just think they should come up with some method [ I don't know how] where no votes are released until all Americans get their chance to vote. It just seems fairer to me. Probaly asking to much with all the communication possibilities these days*</P>[/quote]

I thought the same thing....until someone pointed out that it is still important for the folks on the west coast to vote. They are still voting for their local issues, their senators etc., that are on the ballot.....plus, their vote for the prez will still count in the final tally of votes for their state.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

I, for one, am very happy about this. I thought McCain would have been a decent Pres., until he picked Palin. She is too much of a conservative kook for me.</p>

[/quote]
    </p>
    Yeah..him picking her lost it for me......he screwed things up big time with that pick......

BUT....I am not exactly happy yet. Last night was memorable though seeing him being elected.

However, I see all these happy people running around with big smiles on their faces talking about the changes that are gonna be made and how the future is bright. Really? Now people can see into the future? I will be running around with a big smile on my face once I see all these changes the man promised...
    I don't care what the party is, race, age, sex, height..whatever...if that person is a politician...I trust them as far as I can throw them.....

Maybe I'm just too cynical...lol

I was terrified for this country no matter who was elected...and that feeling is still the same this morning.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

I, for one, am very happy about this. I thought McCain would have been a decent Pres., until he picked Palin. She is too much of a conservative kook for me.</p>

[/quote]
    </p>
    Yeah..him picking her lost it for me......he screwed things up big time with that pick......

BUT....I am not exactly happy yet. Last night was memorable though seeing him being elected.

However, I see all these happy people running around with big smiles on their faces talking about the changes that are gonna be made and how the future is bright. Really? Now people can see into the future? I will be running around with a big smile on my face once I see all these changes the man promised...
    I don't care what the party is, race, age, sex, height..whatever...if that person is a politician...I trust them as far as I can throw them.....

Maybe I'm just too cynical...lol

I was terrified for this country no matter who was elected...and that feeling is still the same this morning.

<font size="5" color="#000080" face="Arial">Happy 3,000th page! WOW!</font>

Oh yeah, and congrats Mr. Obama! He is now our president and we all have to support him.
    Maybe not every policy, but we have to do our best...

Secondly, it looked like New Year's Eve with people partying and wearing weird glasses...

Time will tell if he will become a good president.....

Now yesterday they had a video clip of some dumb girl that voted for Obama and I quote..

"I am voting for Obama, he will help me pay for my mortgate and my car payment, I will not have
    to worry about payments anymore..."

I kid you not, that's what she said....I truly hope that's not what people expect out of Obama because
    as much as he wants to share the wealth, you are still resposible for your own damn bills...

JG, are you going to start next weeks weekly picks soon because of the Thursday Browns game?

+ Reply to Thread