+ Reply to Thread
Page 4513 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 351340134413446345034511451245134514451545234563461350135513 ... LastLast
Results 45,121 to 45,130 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
    Help!
    [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....
    [/quote]

It's back in TAGF! Thanks AG!
    [/quote]

It was probably moved by accident.

Veteran

[quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="mjg407"]you will also notice not a whole lot of " you're a $#$#%U#)U#OU for saying that" in this thread.
    [/quote]

true just looking out, TRUST ME, i think u shoudl be able to..

i heard somebody else started a thread that just mentioned obama and he got put on vacation for a couple of days[/quote]If you go back the last 200 pages or so you'll notice a lot of politics. Since we all respect each other here we know that it's not going to dissolve into **** slinging so it's ok to talk about it here. Over in TAGF if political threads were allowed it'd go insane.

haha very true

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
    [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.
    [/quote]
    Cool, just wanted to clarify. Don't want to mess with those guns. lol. Diet Coke is good as well. Can you explain that photo. I have wondered since day one.....

I definitely understand what you are saying and it would sound better. However I don't think Cleveland will be above 500. I am a Laker fan and live in SLC, UT. J*** country. After we beat them last year my friends hoped they win so they could say the lost to the champion. Unfortunately that didn't happen but I understand where you are coming from. The Bucs, Cowboys and Packers fans can say that forever regarding last year for the GGGGGGG-Men.
    [/quote]

Haha I can't really explain it. It is a silly picture and that sorta represents me because I am silly and like fake sugar(diet coke) over real drinks and not even because of the calories but because of the taste!

blaaaaa

i hate diet coke

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
    Help!
    [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....
    [/quote]

It's back in TAGF! Thanks AG!
    [/quote]

It was probably moved by accident.
    [/quote]

I see. Thanks for moving it back AG!

[quote user="SpiderWebby"]blaaaaa
    <font size="4">
    i hate diet coke
    </font>[/quote]

Somewhere Mike Francesa weeps

haha don't think hes recovered since the Doggy got the big check from Serious

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
    [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.
    [/quote]
    Cool, just wanted to clarify. Don't want to mess with those guns. lol. Diet Coke is good as well. Can you explain that photo. I have wondered since day one.....

I definitely understand what you are saying and it would sound better. However I don't think Cleveland will be above 500. I am a Laker fan and live in SLC, UT. J*** country. After we beat them last year my friends hoped they win so they could say the lost to the champion. Unfortunately that didn't happen but I understand where you are coming from. The Bucs, Cowboys and Packers fans can say that forever regarding last year for the GGGGGGG-Men.
    [/quote]

Haha I can't really explain it. It is a silly picture and that sorta represents me because I am silly and like fake sugar(diet coke) over real drinks and not even because of the calories but because of the taste!
    [/quote]
    I feel ya for sure. I hate Diet Pepsi. Sprite is also good. I obey my thirst. From Politics to Diet Coke. Only in America!!!

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh hell yeah Diet tastes better.

+ Reply to Thread