+ Reply to Thread
Page 4516 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 351640164416446645064514451545164517451845264566461650165516 ... LastLast
Results 45,151 to 45,160 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

This Jets/Rams game is horrible..well..then again......it must be good for Jets fans....
    40-0 at the half?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This Jets/Rams game is horrible..well..then again......it must be good for Jets fans....
    40-0 at the half?
    [/quote]

I just caught part of the game, because I was visiting someone at the hospital. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.........what a bloodbath, the lambs look like sh*t.

I can't stand that they fired their coach, Scott Lenahan, and now they look worse than ever.

I sat next to Scott Linehan at an educational meeting, & he is the kindest/nicest person on the planet.....I just hated to see him get the bum's rush out the door. I felt sorry for him, too, because he has high anxiety/nervous kind of personality.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This Jets/Rams game is horrible..well..then again......it must be good for Jets fans....
    40-0 at the half?
    [/quote]

I just caught part of the game, because I was visiting someone at the hospital. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.........what a bloodbath, the lambs look like sh*t.

I can't stand that they fired their coach, Scott Lenahan, and now they look worse than ever.

I sat next to Scott Linehan at an educational meeting, & he is the kindest/nicest person on the planet.....I just hated to see him get the bum's rush out the door. I felt sorry for him, too, because he has high anxiety/nervous kind of personality.[/quote]

Just like the Cards game, the Rams gave half those points to the Jets. I really don't think the Jets are a good team, they just seem to be lucky so far and look who they played...

Jets fans should enjoy this while they can, I don't think it will last...

I wonder how much Brees is enjoying Shockey right now..

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much Brees is enjoying Shockey right now..
    [/quote]

Did Brees scream @ Shocks & tell him off??!! I just caught part of what they were talking about, when they showed Shocks standing there meekly. The commentator said, "Eli Manning should have done that to Shockey in New York."

I have had the most hectic, stress filled day, trying to help my cute little mom with some legal mess issues. It is so nice to be able to come to the mb for 30 seconds.

AG....it is a MIRACLE!!!! I finally got my butt to the store & they checked out my HP!!!!!! Now I just have to wait 3 Yrs for HP to send their stupid box from India. (no comments about major procrastination, big time please!) The store manager & I ended up watching the game on those beautiful HD screens & talking about football more than about }#%* HP laptops......hahaha.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much Brees is enjoying Shockey right now..
    [/quote]

Did Brees scream @ Shocks & tell him off??!! I just caught part of what they were talking about, when they showed Shocks standing there meekly. The commentator said, "Eli Manning should have done that to Shockey in New York.".[/quote]

Yup...Brees was screaming at him...
    I heard Sharpe say that. Eli probably could have screamed at Shockey while standing on his head...me don't thinks it would have done anything....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much Brees is enjoying Shockey right now..
    [/quote]

I didn't catch what happened but I heard about it from one of the commentators....

And I saw Shockey sitting on the bench.....so does Shockey just not know the playbook?
    I remember one of his issues with us was that he ran bad routes, Eli couldn't trust him.

Boss runs great routes and doesn't quit so Eli can trust him....

Eli would never yell at Shockey but Brees is the type that will and assuming he did, I'm glad he did, Shockey needs someone to yell at him since no one ever does...

Shockey's excuse year after year was that he's not 100% and he's giving it his best....now the Saints have to deal with it...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG....it is a MIRACLE!!!! I finally got my butt to the store & they checked out my HP!!!!!! Now I just have to wait 3 Yrs for HP to send their stupid box from India. (no comments about major procrastination, big time please!) The store manager & I ended up watching the game on those beautiful HD screens & talking about football more than about }#%* HP laptops......hahaha.[/quote]

It's about time you're getting your HP fixed. I am actually about to order an HP laptop soon. Including my work HP, this will be my 5th HP laptop. This also includes earlier Compaq laptops I bought back in the days...I like their style and they have the best keyboards....

The box shouldn't be too long, I got my box pretty quickly and they fixed my laptop in less than 7 days....you should have everything straightened out within a week?

We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    Take the win and run home

All-Pro

Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY

+ Reply to Thread