+ Reply to Thread
Page 4519 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35194019441944694509451745184519452045214529456946195019 ... LastLast
Results 45,181 to 45,190 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

hahahaha the cardinals just got smoked!!!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Do you guys believe in ghosts?
    My mom just called me all freaked out. She said she was taking a nap..but then for some reason woke up.
    She told me she saw this person standing next to her..looking down at her..and then he started walking around the room. She swears to me it was my cousin who died a few years ago.
    I asked her where "casper" went..and she was like he went out of the room and then disappeared. But she swears she was awake when she saw him...

Am I gonna have to call the ghostbusters to come to my parents house or something? As I type think I think my mom is searching for a bible to carry with her at all times.

If any ghost is gonna haunt my mom...my money would be on my dead grandma(Dad's mother). Her and my mom just did not get along at all..lol

Freaky...
    [/quote]

I believe in them. I have a story of my own actually. A few years back I remember waking up after hearing my mom scream. I found out the next day that she said she saw my dead grandfather (her dad). She said my grandfather was sitting in a chair that we don't have, smiled at her, and reached down and touched her. My mother said she tried screaming but couldn't. After a few minutes she was able to finally scream and my grandfather disappeared. Really screwed up. I hope I don't ever see one.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Do you guys believe in ghosts?
    My mom just called me all freaked out. She said she was taking a nap..but then for some reason woke up.
    She told me she saw this person standing next to her..looking down at her..and then he started walking around the room. She swears to me it was my cousin who died a few years ago.
    I asked her where "casper" went..and she was like he went out of the room and then disappeared. But she swears she was awake when she saw him...

Am I gonna have to call the ghostbusters to come to my parents house or something? As I type think I think my mom is searching for a bible to carry with her at all times.

If any ghost is gonna haunt my mom...my money would be on my dead grandma(Dad's mother). Her and my mom just did not get along at all..lol

Freaky...
    [/quote]

Wow damn that is freaky!!! We can now add you to the list of true stories!!

I believe in them. I have a story of my own actually. A few years back I remember waking up after hearing my mom scream. I found out the next day that she said she saw my dead grandfather (her dad). She said my grandfather was sitting in a chair that we don't have, smiled at her, and reached down and touched her. My mother said she tried screaming but couldn't. After a few minutes she was able to finally scream and my grandfather disappeared. Really screwed up. I hope I don't ever see one.
    [/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Do you guys believe in ghosts?

Freaky...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I've never seen a ghost, but I get feelings of being watched all the time in my house, and sudden chills.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Do you guys believe in ghosts?

Am I gonna have to call the ghostbusters to
    come to my parents house or something? As I type think I think my mom is searching for a bible to carry with her at all times.

Freaky...
    [/quote]

LOL......."I asked her where Casper went"......hahaha

I stayed @ an old historic hotel once, that had a long ghost history. They told stories of all of the ghosts & what they had done, etc......it was fun.

Not sure about ghosts, but I definitely believe in angels....they have saved my a** a million times over.

Ever since my dad died, I just know that he still looks out for the rest of the family. Especially now that one of my brothers is being a total selfish turd to my sweet little mom. I just know that my dad will give the rest of us the strength to deal with my brother's narcisstic (sp?) behavior.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]WooooooHoooooooo.......... Just got some great news!

I paid over $300+ for some concert tickets last year. The concert is suppose to be for tomorrow night. They had to cancel the concert. If you cannot attend on the make-up date, they will refund our $$$$.

Could not come at a better time. I am not that excited about the concert anymore & now I can use the funds to help out my sweet little mom.

I really believe in that theory, that even if you are flat out broke, write a check for $2.00 to help someone else out. There is something about putting that goodwill out into the universe. (I forgot exactly how the theory is stated. Maybe it is that physics
    thing of for every action, there is a reaction?)

Anyway, it never seems to fail.[/quote]

Lucky you!!* glad you can use that money to help out your mom...

I know what you are talking about with the money. Is it $2.00 or $20.00?

although it's admirable I don't know if it really
    works. I've done my fair share of donations every year and I don't seem to get any more money back or such luck...

[/quote]

Like @ Christmas time, I always write my checks out 1st, before my cards. If I only have $2.00 to send to Boys & Girls Town, it is no big deal......they still love the donation.

Then somewhere during the year, an extra $50.00 will show up, or some other nice event will happen, etc.

It is that old gratitude theory. If you are not grateful for what you have, you will never get more.

Also I really like to get rid of any & all clutter & extra "stuff".....Boys & Girls Town is great for picking up everything & anything, & writing you a beautiful receipt. The theory being, you can't bring new & better things into your life, until you make space for it by getting rid of the old. Plus, I just feel like it is selfish to hang on to extra stuff, when someone else needs it so desperately.

All just theory, but it works for me!

BTW......what is going on with Kurt Warner!!!??? The old guy is ON FIRE!!!

All-Pro

The Niners deserve to lose with that atrocious play calling at the end. I actually had a real good time watching this game it was entertaining. But Martz, or whoever called those last two plays, need to get fired on the spot. Worst play call since our game last year against the Skins.

[quote user="n420p69"]The Niners deserve to lose with that atrocious play calling at the end. I actually had a real good time watching this game it was entertaining. But Martz, or whoever called those last two plays, need to get fired on the spot. Worst play call since our game last year against the Skins.
    [/quote]

If it was Martz, you are right, he deserves to be fired. Martz also lost a super bowl, because he was an idiot, as well.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Like @ Christmas time, I always write my checks out 1st, before my cards. If I only have $2.00 to send to Boys & Girls Town, it is no big deal......they still love the donation.

Then somewhere during the year, an extra $50.00 will show up, or some other nice event will happen, etc.

It is that old gratitude theory. If you are not grateful for what you have, you will never get more.

Also I really like to get rid of any & all clutter & extra "stuff".....Boys & Girls Town is great for picking up everything & anything, & writing you a beautiful receipt. The theory being, you can't bring new & better things into your life, until you make space for it by getting rid of the old. Plus, I just feel like it is selfish to hang on to extra stuff, when someone else needs it so desperately.

All just theory, but it works for me![/quote]

Every little bit counts especially when you are talking about volume. $2 from thousands of people is quite plentiful...

I think when it comes to donations, you have to GIVE knowing that you don't care about getting anything back for it to work. I could care less about my donations, and I definitley don't expect anything back, I just haven't seen and kharma my way that's all...

As for clutter, you are talking to the neat freak. I hate clutter and I don't own very many things. I learned that possessions and objects own you the more you have of them.

+ Reply to Thread