+ Reply to Thread
Page 4520 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35204020442044704510451845194520452145224530457046205020 ... LastLast
Results 45,191 to 45,200 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

LOL......."I asked her where Casper went"......hahaha

I stayed @ an old historic hotel once, that had a long ghost history. They told stories of all of the ghosts & what they had done, etc......it was fun.

Not sure about ghosts, but I definitely believe in angels....they have saved my a** a million times over.

Ever since my dad died, I just know that he still looks out for the rest of the family. Especially now that one of my brothers is being a total selfish turd to my sweet little mom. I just know that my dad will give the rest of us the strength to deal with my brother's narcisstic (sp?) behavior.[/quote]

How could you believe in angels and not ghosts!!? It's almost the same thing!!!

That's too bad about your brother, some people just don't get it eh?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="n420p69"]The Niners deserve to lose with that atrocious play calling at the end. I actually had a real good time watching this game it was entertaining. But Martz, or whoever called those last two plays, need to get fired on the spot. Worst play call since our game last year against the Skins.
    [/quote]

If it was Martz, you are right, he deserves to be fired. Martz also lost a super bowl, because he was an idiot, as well.[/quote]

It was a very fun game last night, well worth MNF, who knew that Cards Vs Niners would be exciting?

Also, this Hill guy, he is absolutely horrible, I have never seen a QB play so badly, he doesn't even look like he knows how to play? He took forever to spike the ball, he always always always throwing INT's...and he would have had more if only the Cards defense weren't offsides....

His dumb shovel pass to Frank Gore when he was BLOCKING!! LOL....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BTW......what is going on with Kurt Warner!!!??? The old guy is ON FIRE!!![/quote]

I'm glad for him, he's a good guy and just like Kerry Collins, I don't know what they are going to do with these guys next year?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BTW......what is going on with Kurt Warner!!!??? The old guy is ON FIRE!!![/quote]

I'm glad for him, he's a good guy and just like Kerry Collins, I don't know what they are going to do with these guys next year?

[/quote]It may wind up being a Giants reunion in the playoffs if AZ, TN and we make it.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BTW......what is going on with Kurt Warner!!!??? The old guy is ON FIRE!!![/quote]

[/quote]It may wind up being a Giants reunion in the playoffs if AZ, TN and we make it.
    [/quote]

We have to win the division. I want another 42-0 domination like we did against the Vikings....

Wow...

<h1>Starbucks profit plummets by 97 percent</h1><h2>Coffee chain giant blames closure of stores, falling U.S. sales</h2>
    Seattle-based Starbucks said profit in the quarter fell 97 percent to
    <font color="#ff0000">$5.4 million</font>, or a penny a share, from $158.5 million, or 21 cents per
    share.

Now, will we become complacent and bring back the SUV's or will be continue to find better ways to travel more efficiently? Can you still be a soccer mom driving a prius?

<h1>Cost of gas below $2 a gallon in many states</h1><h2>Oil drops to 20-month low amid worries consumers making deep cutbacks</h2>

Holy ****!!! 3008 pages

All-Pro

Go Knicks!

OK, AG.......LOL Sporting news told a story today that totally supports my theory! This guy said that he went to the cemetary, to talk to his dad (who was dead, of course.) The guy was so upset he was crying....he ended up whining & complaining & telling his dad all kinds of stuff. Finally, he said, "dad you have just got to show me some sort of sign, that you are there, & that you are still a part of my life." All of the sudden this baby deer showed up, & started wondering around on the cemetary grounds! (I thought that was such an awesome story!!!)

The EXACT same thing happen to me the other day. I was right in the middle of a very intense conversation, about my mom, & all of the sudden, out of no where, this big furry black & white dog, just cuddled up next to me. I was just dumbfounded....it was like my dad, or the Universe, or someone was saying, "you are on the right track, just keep your courage up." It was awesome!

It has been a long day full of headaches, I will probably fall asleep before my head hits the pillow! See ya all tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread