+ Reply to Thread
Page 4521 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35214021442144714511451945204521452245234531457146215021 ... LastLast
Results 45,201 to 45,210 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

John McCain is doing his post campaign appearance on Jay Leno.....he is funny!!! Also looks like he lost 20 lbs. He said, "as JFK said after the Bay of Pigs, victory has a thousand fathers, defeat has one lonely BLEEP."

Have you seen the Sarah Palin interviews in Alaska with Gretta & with Matt Lauer??!! LOL.....Sarah never stops cooking!!! She cooks non-stop the entire time she is talking! With 7 mouths to feed, I guess she puts in a lot of kitchen time, but personally, I would have had those kids in there, @ least making the salad, or something.....jeeeeeez.

That was SWEET!!!.....I just found out Jay Leno had the entire audience packed with military people for John McCain....what a kind gesture. Plus, McCain told some of the miracle stories that happened at that horrible Hanoi Hilton......very inspiring.

Hahaha.......ABC news just showed McCain on Jay Leno. (I only caught part of it last night) Jay asked McCain how he was doing since election day. McCain said, "Oh, I have been sleeping like a baby. I sleep for 2 hrs & I wake up & cry, I sleep for 2 hrs & I wake up & cry."

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]John McCain is doing his post campaign appearance on Jay Leno.....he is funny!!! Also looks like he lost 20 lbs. He said, "as JFK said after the Bay of Pigs, victory has a thousand fathers, defeat has one lonely BLEEP."

Have you seen the Sarah Palin interviews in Alaska with Gretta & with Matt Lauer??!! LOL.....Sarah never stops cooking!!! She cooks non-stop the entire time she is talking! With 7 mouths to feed, I guess she puts in a lot of kitchen time, but personally, I would have had those kids in there, @ least making the salad, or something.....jeeeeeez.[/quote]

Yeah I watched a part of Jay Leno last night and fell asleep but DVR'd it so I will watch it when I get home from work. What annoyed me was that they did that dumb segment with Madonna and made McCain wait. No one cares if Ross gets to touch Madonna's hand!!!!!!!!!! It was just so worthless...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]OK, AG.......LOL Sporting news told a story today that totally supports my theory! This guy said that he went to the cemetary, to talk to his dad (who was dead, of course.) The guy was so upset he was crying....he ended up whining & complaining & telling his dad all kinds of stuff. Finally, he said, "dad you have just got to show me some sort of sign, that you are there, & that you are still a part of my life." All of the sudden this baby deer showed up, & started wondering around on the cemetary grounds! (I thought that was such an awesome story!!!)

The EXACT same thing happen to me the other day. I was right in the middle of a very intense conversation, about my mom, & all of the sudden, out of no where, this big furry black & white dog, just cuddled up next to me. I was just dumbfounded....it was like my dad, or the Universe, or someone was saying, "you are on the right track, just keep your courage up." It was awesome!

It has been a long day full of headaches, I will probably fall asleep before my head hits the pillow! See ya all tomorrow![/quote]

That is a good story. Eventhough I believe in the supernatural, I myself have never experienced it. Not sure if I want to either....I think it would freak me out...

All-Pro

The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?

[quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?
    [/quote]
    No, I simply can't. I am so glad I picked this team.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Even when we had Dave Brown, we weren't as bad as the Raiders....the Giants darkest days were never as bad as the Raiders within the last 20 years...

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Even when we had Dave Brown, we weren't as bad as the Raiders....the Giants darkest days were never as bad as the Raiders within the last 20 years...
    [/quote]

And those Dave Brown years were really bad years.

Dave Brown.....[+o(]

+ Reply to Thread