+ Reply to Thread
Page 4522 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35224022442244724512452045214522452345244532457246225022 ... LastLast
Results 45,211 to 45,220 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Dave Brown.....[+o(]
    [/quote]

He was so hyped up. I remember the commentators would drool about how great a spiral he could throw. That no one could throw a spiral like him....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Dave Brown.....[+o(]
    [/quote]

He was so hyped up. I remember the commentators would drool about how great a spiral he could throw. That no one could throw a spiral like him....
    [/quote]

Too bad it always was an interception.

All-Pro

Haha I think of myself as a positive person so the only memory of Dave Brown that I choose to retain is where he ran over Deion Sanders to get a first down against Dallas late in the fourth quarter.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?
    [/quote]
    No, I simply can't. I am so glad I picked this team.
    [/quote]

Even when we had Dave Brown, we weren't as bad as the Raiders....the Giants darkest days were never as bad as the Raiders within the last 20 years...
    [/quote]

And those Dave Brown years were really bad years.
    [/quote]</P>

From what my uncle tells me, the 1970's were worse than the Dave Brown or Ray Handley years. Well the Dave Brown and Ray Handley years were the worst in my lifetime. But the times before that were much worse! I can't imagine going 18 years without a playoffappearance in a lifetime. From 1963-1981? OUCH!!!</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders got four interceptions in Carolina territory and only managed 6 points on two long FGs and lost to Carolina. Can you imagine being a fan of that awful team?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Even when we had Dave Brown, we weren't as bad as the Raiders....the Giants darkest days were never as bad as the Raiders within the last 20 years...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

From what my uncle tells me, the 1970's were worse than the Dave Brown or Ray Handley years. Well the Dave Brown and Ray Handley years were the worst in my lifetime. But the times before that were much worse! I can't imagine going 18 years without a playoffappearance in a lifetime. From 1963-1981? OUCH!!!</p>[/quote]

Well of course, the Ray Handley years were bad, that's why I made sure I said the last 20 years...

[]

[quote user="n420p69"]Haha I think of myself as a positive person so the only memory of Dave Brown that I choose to retain is where he ran over Deion Sanders to get a first down against Dallas late in the fourth quarter.
    [/quote]

Wow you have a good memory, I remember that now, that was great!

Do you guys remember one time he was so happy he slapped the referree a high five?

[quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

From what my uncle tells me, the 1970's were worse than the Dave Brown or Ray Handley years. Well the Dave Brown and Ray Handley years were the worst in my lifetime. But the times before that were much worse! I can't imagine going 18 years without a playoffappearance in a lifetime. From 1963-1981? OUCH!!!</p>[/quote]Growing up the Giants was the Run, Run, Pass, Punt offense of the 70s. I remember my dad screaming at the team. That was also a great decade for the Cowboys, and the famous Cowboy Steeler rivalry.

Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?

[quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

Yes along with Osi.....

[quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

And those Dave Brown years were really bad years.*
    [/quote]</P>

From what my uncle tells me, the 1970's were worse than the Dave Brown or Ray Handley years. Well the Dave Brown and Ray Handley years were the worst in my lifetime. But the times before that were much worse! I can't imagine going 18 years without a playoff*appearance in a lifetime. From 1963-1981? OUCH!!!</P>[/quote]

whats worse. 18 years without an appearance, or 18 years with appearances and no playoff wins..

Cowboys are almost there, tee-hee-hee
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread