+ Reply to Thread
Page 4523 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35234023442344734513452145224523452445254533457346235023 ... LastLast
Results 45,221 to 45,230 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history[/quote]
    "Why do you hate me Matt?"

because everybody on here gave u verbal bjs calling you a superstar and u had one decent game against the pats and have been garbage in every other game. Your not hardnose enough and it bothers me how much credit u got for doing nothing

sorry gwilk, my fellow fans have made me hate u

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history[/quote]
    "Why do you hate me Matt?"

[/quote]
    If this guy had Blackburn's heart and Strahan's durability, he would be an all pro. Alas he does not.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Haha I think of myself as a positive person so the only memory of Dave Brown that I choose to retain is where he ran over Deion Sanders to get a first down against Dallas late in the fourth quarter.
    [/quote]

Wow you have a good memory, I remember that now, that was great!

Do you guys remember one time he was so happy he slapped the referree a high five?

[/quote]

I think we lost that game against Dallas though if I am not mistaken. I don't remember the high five how did that go AG?

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Haha I think of myself as a positive person so the only memory of Dave Brown that I choose to retain is where he ran over Deion Sanders to get a first down against Dallas late in the fourth quarter.
    [/quote]

Wow you have a good memory, I remember that now, that was great!

Do you guys remember one time he was so happy he slapped the referree a high five?

[/quote]

I think we lost that game against Dallas though if I am not mistaken. I don't remember the high five how did that go AG?
    [/quote]

What happened was that he was so happy he put his hand up to high five the ref, the ref put his hand out but really low and Dave Brown slapped it.

The commentators had a kick out of it because obviously the ref's can't be choosing sides...

There just simply aren't that many highlights of Dave Brown..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

What about William Joseph?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

What about William Joseph?
    [/quote]

at least he was a first round pick so theres usually hype with 1st round picks

wilkinson was a third roundr who never did anthing in which alot would argue that he was the second coming of LT

[quote user="mjg407"]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/11/kerry_collins.jpg

Kerry has a country Song....
    [/quote]

He's a cowboy!!!

+ Reply to Thread