+ Reply to Thread
Page 4527 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35274027442744774517452545264527452845294537457746275027 ... LastLast
Results 45,261 to 45,270 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Well..it's 1 pm and we still can't post in there...I guess use this thread instead? [*-)]

i made a thread in general sports.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

I'm so glad we wnet on defense first. Let's go Eli, seven on every drive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="Harooni"]i made a thread in general sports.
    [/quote]

Thanks Harooni.
    This is annoying!

Tynes you fool!!!

Veteran

Boy can i coach.....

<<<<<

Hoooot!

How is everyone anyway, looking forward to seeing Dallas and the Skins kill one another i trust!?

[quote user="kkr"]Boy can i coach.....

<<<<<

Hoooot!

How is everyone anyway, looking forward to seeing Dallas and the Skins kill one another i trust!?
    [/quote]

The game was boring!

It is a miracle!!!!!!! I am back on a laptop!!!!!!!! I was so sick of using an iPhone for the internet, I feel like I could just puke & throw it out the window now.....geeeeeeez, I am sick of that thing.

I feel like I just died & went to heaven!!!!! Got a new PC laptop today at Sam's, after my brother, who is a turd, destroyed the PC that I gave to my sweet little mom to use, over at her house.

The PC was $1299.37 and Sam's had it on sale for $674.81!!!!!!!! So I saved $624.56!!!!! LOVE IT!!! It is a Dell...and so far I love it a million times more that the HP or Toshiba. It seems to be a much more high class operation. Comes with a sturdy carrying case, an ornate soft "leather" like holder thing with 2 books, 16 slots for CD/DVD's, some holder with cleaning cloth things, various pen holder slots, etc.

So far, I am impressed & the keyboard is much nicer that HP or Toshiba. PLUS, I was SO RELIEVED, it does not have those 3 million things on your desk top, like HP does, that you have to get rid of!!!!

Since I am starting fresh, I am trying to only use Firefox....I hate it so far, because I am so used to IE, but I am not going to give up!!! If you guys say it is better.....I know that it has got to be better, I just have to get used to it.....but I sure miss all of my junk on IE.....whaaa whaaa whaaa

The guy at the check-out, looked over all of the specs for me (he had built his own computer & he is gifted with one of those computer brains), he said the computer was a very good deal....better than the other computer deals that they had at Sam's today.

BTW.....The economy can't be that bad.....the store was packed today, with early holiday shoppers, buying all that junk that is made in China!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="kkr"]Boy can i coach.....

<<<<<

Hoooot!

[/quote]

The game was boring!
    [/quote]</P>

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!</P>

Anytime we beat the crows and score 30 and get a couple picks, including a pick 6, it's not boring.</P>

you should have seen us when we were awesome in the mid to late 80's. all defense, all running plays and we'd score 12 points!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]
    It is a miracle!!!!!!! I am back on a laptop!!!!!!!! I was so sick of using an iPhone for the internet, I feel like I could just puke &amp; throw it out the window now.....geeeeeeez, I am sick of that thing.

I feel like I just died &amp; went to heaven!!!!! Got a new PC laptop today at Sam's, after my brother, who is a turd, destroyed the PC that I gave to my sweet little mom to use, over at her house.

The PC was $1299.37 and Sam's had it on sale for $674.81!!!!!!!! So I saved $624.56!!!!! LOVE IT!!! It is a Dell...and so far I love it a million times more that the HP or Toshiba. It seems to be a much more high class operation. Comes with a sturdy carrying case, an ornate soft "leather" like holder thing with 2 books, 16 slots for CD/DVD's, some holder with cleaning cloth things, various pen holder slots, etc.

So far, I am impressed &amp; the keyboard is much nicer that HP or Toshiba. PLUS, I was SO RELIEVED, it does not have those 3 million things on your desk top, like HP does, that you have to get rid of!!!!

Since I am starting fresh, I am trying to only use Firefox....I hate it so far, because I am so used to IE, but I am not going to give up!!! If you guys say it is better.....I know that it has got to be better, I just have to get used to it.....but I sure miss all of my junk on IE.....whaaa whaaa whaaa

The guy at the check-out, looked over all of the specs for me (he had built his own computer &amp; he is gifted with one of those computer brains), he said the computer was a very good deal....better than the other computer deals that they had at Sam's today.

BTW.....The economy can't be that bad.....the store was packed today, with early holiday shoppers, buying all that junk that is made in China!!!

[/quote]

Congrats on your PC. I'm not a Dell guy but as long as your off your iPhone it's better than nothing!
    I am getting a new laptop too, it should be shipping this week. It is a monster!

Firefox is much better, and I'm a windows guy so I have nothing against IE, FF is just flat out better...
    Download the Add On called Forecast Fox, I use it all the time, it shows the weather on the bottom of your browser and alerts you if there's any warnings in your area...

The media is responsible for a lot of gloom and doom news. They depress you. When I went to the outlet a couple weeks ago, it was so packed it took 2 hours for me to LEAVE the parking lot...

+ Reply to Thread