+ Reply to Thread
Page 4530 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35304030443044804520452845294530453145324540458046305030 ... LastLast
Results 45,291 to 45,300 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thx....I am going to do Forecast Fox right now.</P>

FF keeps saying I am timed out...so I know I am doing something wrong. When I am in IE...I just sail through all of my banking stuff. But in FF, they say the bank web site took too long &amp; they timed me out???!!!!</P>

[/quote]

That makes no sense....?? FF always performs better than IE, I wonder what your Dell is doing?
    [/quote]</P>

I am hoping this will help. I took off the Windows Defender that comes with the computer.</P>

I like the free AVG better for virus, the free Spybot, the free Ad-Aware and then I use the freeCCleaner to clean my computer, always. So I am hoping that by getting rid of Windows Defender, I was able to get rid of any duplicates...goofing things up.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG....I spent 3 days, researching and typing up data for my mom, to send to her attorney. It is all on the word processor part of my old Toshiba.</P>

I want to put that disk in &amp; clean the Toshiba, twice like you said, before I sell the Toshiba to Costco for their "save the planet, recycle green".....whatever.</P>

But 1st I need to save the letter &amp; my other junk on the Toshiba. So I bought a USB 4GB at Sam's to put my data on . Can you tell me the easiest way to do that?</P>

This screen comes up that says that I need to insert a floppy disk???? WHAT?? I just want my stuff on the USB drive.</P>

BTW.....when you send packages, hands down, Fed Express is CHEAP!!!! I saved $50++ last Christmas using FedEx instead of UPS or the post office. However....I sent 3 letters for my mom. One to her attorney, one to her brother in Wisconsin and one to her sister in Florida.....OMG!!!!! It cost $86.00!!!!! I almost told the guy to forget it....I'll walk down to Florida &amp; up to Wisconsin myself with the &amp;%#*$ letters!!!!</P>

What a frickin' dichotomy between their price in sending a package &amp; sending a letter. The poor check out guy says, "well, fuel is expensive &amp; DHL just had to go out of business." LOL....he hasn't been to the pumps lately! I am shocked at how much cheaper it is to fill up the tank!</P>

[/quote]

Save your file locally to your toshiba. Then copy the file to your USB drive. I don't know what word processing program you have?

When you insert your USB drive, you should get a new drive letter like E: or F:

Do you have a floppy drive? If you do then that's A: and your main drive is C: and if you have a cd rom then it's D: all by default.

So, A: C: and D:

Your USB drive you should get the next letter E:

[/quote]</P>

I saved the file on my Toshiba, because I had to change it 9 million times.</P>

Now all I want is for it to be on the USB...which comes up as E (I think).</P>

Do I have to do anything else? (I don't need it on A or C)....also, I just use the word processor that is on every laptop....microsoft works, I think that it is called?</P>

[/quote]

Don't worry about the prompt that asks you for the floppy drive.

Just find the files you saved on your toshiba and copy them to your E drive....

[/quote]</P>

Thank you VERY much!!! Here's for you [B][pi][B]</P>

I am off to get a ton of work done.....be back later. </P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thx....I am going to do Forecast Fox right now.</p>

FF keeps saying I am timed out...so I know I am doing something wrong. When I am in IE...I just sail through all of my banking stuff. But in FF, they say the bank web site took too long &amp; they timed me out???!!!!</p>

[/quote]

That makes no sense....?? FF always performs better than IE, I wonder what your Dell is doing?
    [/quote]</p>

I am hoping this will help. I took off the Windows Defender that comes with the computer.</p>

I like the free AVG better for virus, the free Spybot, the free Ad-Aware and then I use the freeCCleaner to clean my computer, always. So I am hoping that by getting rid of Windows Defender, I was able to get rid of any duplicates...goofing things up.</p>[/quote]

Those are all good products I use them too....you don't need Windows defender...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thank you VERY much!!! Here's for you [B][pi][B]</p>

I am off to get a ton of work done.....be back later. </p>[/quote]

Good luck!

Hillary Clinton might be the new Sec of State under the Obama administration??????

The thought of that just friggin terrifies me! Obama man...come ON!!!

All-Pro

Jim Fassel wants to coach the Raiders. As a person who respects Jim and loves laughing at the futility of the Raiders, don't do it Jim! You don't want to work for Al Davis under any circumstances.

Anyone watch UFC?</P>

Damien Maia submitted Nate Quarry to improve his UFC record to 4-0 (all by submission) and establish himself as a challenger for the title at 185 pounds. Then Maia kissed Quarry on the cheek. Then Quarry came really really close to kissing Maia on the lips. It was pretty traumatic for all of us manly men watching at home. Wed gotten together to watch pairs of half-naked sweaty men with rippling muscles grapple on the floor, not something ghey.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hillary Clinton might be the new Sec of State under the Obama administration??????

The thought of that just friggin terrifies me! Obama man...come ON!!!
    [/quote]

Well it's the old adage, "Keep your friends close, keep your ENEMIES closer...."

The Clintons have a lot of skeletons in their closet so I don't know if Obama wants to go there.....

[quote user="n420p69"]Jim Fassel wants to coach the Raiders. As a person who respects Jim and loves laughing at the futility of the Raiders, don't do it Jim! You don't want to work for Al Davis under any circumstances.
    [/quote]

That must be desperation because going to the raiders is a career ender whether you are a player or coach.....

[quote user="mjg407"]

Anyone watch UFC?</p>

<a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/?attachment_id=11846">
    </a></p>[/quote]

Not me, I have too many other things I have to worry about.....[:$]

+ Reply to Thread